Connect

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pink and Green Cut Crease Look Using MAC LE Eyeshadow

It's been a while since I've done a creative look using bright colors. I noticed I haven't touched my Limited Edition eyeshadows from four years ago so I decided to use them to create this look. Hope you all like it!!

PS: New layout! I added another sidebar column. I never thought I'd upgrade to 3 columns but I feel like my blog has taken off pretty successfully that it deserved another column because it just looks better this way! I am in no way HTML or CSS savvy so I was stuck in a rut trying to fix the layout of my blog. Please let me know if its looks weird when you view it. It looks normal to me but I'm afraid it might not be for others. I'm crossing my fingers that my lack of knowledge in web design has somewhat sufficed.





I hate when I forget to put mascara on my lower lashes!




EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot in Pharaoh all over lid
MAC Wondergrass eyeshadow (LE) applied 2/3 of the lid
MAC Big T eyeshadow (LE) applied to outer 1/3 of lid
MAC Smolder eye kohl used to cut crease
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied to crease & blended outwards
MAC Passionate eyeshadow applied above crease & blended with Carbon
MAC Helium pigment applied to inner corners & brow bone
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied as highlight
Revlon Lineur Intense liquid eyeliner on upper lash line
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner on lower waterline
Bliss Lashes (#?)

CHEEKS:
NARS Laguna as contour
Estée Lauder blush in Nectar applied to apples of cheeks

LIPS:
MAC Mattene lipstick in Tango (LE)

15 comments:

  1. This is soooo pretty! Great job! You look gorgeous. I just love how everything looks. Wish I can do this look!

    Your layout looks great. but in my screen..theres a big gap between column 2 and column 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! Reminds me of... watermelon : ) The layout looks great! I love three columns; so much easier to organize everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. you did a very pretty job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the use of color, amazing. Reminds me of watermelon, super juicy. I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very purrrrty! as always!! you got mad skills girl!! love it!!

    http://ANaNaETaTaE.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the colors. The green makes your eyes pop :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous look.. Your eyes look pop!!..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it! This look is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very creative look! The lip color actually looks great with the eye shadows!

    I wish I could make mine 3 columns but I have no idea how to!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's back with another brilliant bright FOTD! You always do the bright mixed colors best! You blending is so awesome as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey hun! i'm having a makeup sale on my blog! please feel free to check it out! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. definitely a dramatic look! love it though, the green looks awesome :)

    i def prefer the 3-bar look, even for my own blog :D

    and HOW FUNNY! yea the nail polish color is SOO hot :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg you looked so pretty here.. wow your makeup talents is to die for. but youre really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! you did a great job with the crease. i'm definitely following your beautiful eotd's now :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. never would have though about putting those colors together... looks AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete