Connect

Saturday, May 1, 2010

LOOK: Blue With a Wash of Purple

I did this look a while ago when I did my review on the Hana flat iron. I completely forgot about it and now I can't recall any of the colors I used to create it. My bad! I know it's not the best work I've ever done but I figured I couldn't let this go to waste without posting it so I might as well do it anyway.

I do remember using MAC Viz-A-Violet on the lower lash line and crease, if that helps!

PS: My hair was a mess (it was before I flat ironed my hair) so ignore the baby hairs and fly-aways. :P




12 comments:

  1. very pretty. you look stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your lashes in this look. gorgeous as always :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the lashes : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these colors, your eyes look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow amazing, I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is uber pretty!!! you really are one of my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay an EOTD!!! WHoooo! No one does the brights like you Tina! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a pretty look - as always! i love how glowy and iridescent the purple/blue is :)

    ReplyDelete