Connect

Thursday, May 27, 2010

MAC To The Beach Collection: Marine Life High-Light Powder Photos

I just got this today. I did purchase other items from the collection but this is obviously the biggest hype that's going on in the beauty buzz. I haven't swatched it yet. I'll probably swatch it tomorrow because I already have a full face of makeup on and I don't want my grubby hands all up in it and removing the golden shimmer sheen that's on top of the seahorse. (Not that my hands are grubby).

I went in to one MAC Counter inside a Macy's and they were completely sold out already. So I had drive all the way down to South SD to cop this. They already had it on hold for me but they didn't need to because they had a whole stock of these. So if you're in the SD area and you're out of luck, try Otay Ranch, inside Macy's. (:

Anyway, this is just for your viewing pleasure. I know, kind of lame. Sorry! Did you get anything from this collection?



Marine Life High-Light Powder ($26.00)