Connect

Thursday, May 27, 2010

MAC To The Beach Collection: Marine Life High-Light Powder Photos

I just got this today. I did purchase other items from the collection but this is obviously the biggest hype that's going on in the beauty buzz. I haven't swatched it yet. I'll probably swatch it tomorrow because I already have a full face of makeup on and I don't want my grubby hands all up in it and removing the golden shimmer sheen that's on top of the seahorse. (Not that my hands are grubby).

I went in to one MAC Counter inside a Macy's and they were completely sold out already. So I had drive all the way down to South SD to cop this. They already had it on hold for me but they didn't need to because they had a whole stock of these. So if you're in the SD area and you're out of luck, try Otay Ranch, inside Macy's. (:

Anyway, this is just for your viewing pleasure. I know, kind of lame. Sorry! Did you get anything from this collection?



Marine Life High-Light Powder ($26.00)

14 comments:

  1. I was able to score two of these cuties (one for me and one for the sis) but the salesgirl said they only had one left and the store had not even been open for 30 mins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is so pretty. I assume you'll be doing a look with it I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang i should go there but i hate the Otay MAC at macy's... the chick is always RUDE as hell...

    ReplyDelete
  4. its so gorgeous! i might have to get this too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ting RN - Omg I hate it too. I called yesterday and I asked the chick if she can hold this high-light powder for me and she was just giving me one word answers and she hung as I was saying thank you to her. And then when I went to go get it today, it was an asian girl. Is that who you're talking about? She seemed kinda stuck up.

    I only go there because I know they wouldn't run out. I did the same when Hello Kitty came out. I would never go there by choice. I also hate the one in Fashion Valley. The actual MAC store. Everyone there is so rude!! They don't care to help you out. I haven't been to that one in years!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean to say hung up on me. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina that is so pretty! It's like I wouldn't even be able to use it because of the gorgeous design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Roxy was sweet enough to gift me one of these, but when we went to the store & I swatched the tester Marine Life, it was too bright for me. Even mixed! I guess that's what I get for being so white! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so beautiful! But sold out when I got there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tina, I didn't know you're in SD! lol If you went to grossmont macy's I was the person who bought the last one in the store ;-) Good to know about Otay Ranch though. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes the Asian girl... or well think she is filipino. but she was super rude last time the homegirl and I went . when I asked for the 239 brush she said "we don't make those anymore..." whattttttt lol yea right dumbass. and she was mad that I tried to use my pro card there and so I just left without purchasing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the more i see pictures of this seahorse, the more i want it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty...I really want this!!

    I was a good girl & bought nada from this collection, I'm trying my best to work with what a I have...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that looks beautiful! I didn't buy any from the collection though... make up ban!!

    ReplyDelete