Connect

Monday, May 24, 2010

LOOK: Sun Kissed Eyes

You've heard of sun kissed skin. Why not sun kissed eyes? I decided to bring out my all time favorite MAC Pigment, Off The Radar, and use it to give my eyes a really nice summertime look.

I also chose to lay off the eyeliner on my upper lash line because I really wanted this look to be bright and fresh. I really wanted the orange and green to pop so I just stuck with using mascara and black eyeliner on the lower waterline.

I really love this look for the summertime. Off The Radar pigment is so easy to pull off as a single wash of color even though I did blend some other colors into it. This color would look amazing on its own. I hope you all like this look. Not sure if I'm feeling the lip color though. I love it and hate it at the same time. What do you think? I did replace the lip color with a peachy pink lipglass but I couldn't get any good pictures out of it so these will have to do. Enjoy!










EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Flammable paint (discontinued) applied all over lid, avoid going above the crease
MAC Off The Radar pigment (LE) applied all over lid and above crease (wet)
MAC Fab & Flashy eyeshadow (LE) applied above crease
MAC Golden Lemon pigment applied to inner corners and inner lower lash line
MAC Coppering eyeshadow applied to outer corners
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Wondergrass eyeshadow (LE) applied to lower lash line
CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara
Revlon Colorstay eyeliner on lower waterline

CHEEKS:
NARS Laguna used to contour
MAC Gingerly blush on apples of cheeks

LIPS:
Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick
NYX Cafe Latte round lipglass

16 comments:

  1. i really look forward to your FOTDs...u rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.
    I stumbled across your blog and all I could say was wow! You're makeup is gorgeous!!
    I'm definitely going to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ms Fierce - Thank you for following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous i love how the green on the lower lashline is kinda like the grass

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh this is gorgeous girlie!! you're inspiring me to break out the flammable paint!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sun kissed is a great description. Gorgeous look!

    www.MamaLaura.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very "sunkissed" indeed! And the no liner on top really does make the color the focal point!! Amazing skillz as always miss Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look :) & I actually do like the lips :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun use of orange/rust :) love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is very pretty! perfect for summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, I have OTR pigment and I didn't know what to wear it with, thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oOoOh Waouw!! like we say here, "C'est seulement le début de l'été..." J'adore, very nice color for your skin

    ReplyDelete