Connect

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday's Best: Tropic Thunder FOTD

My boyfriend named this look. Lol.

It's another Sunday's Best look. Here's what I wore to church today. Before I get any comments that might say that this is too dramatic for me to wear especially to church, just know that I'm that type of person who doesn't care. Simple as that. (:

Anyway, I mostly wanted to match my top because it's such a pretty teal color. Hope you all like this look. I know I went a little crazy on the close up eye shots. It's because when I take decent pictures, I want to post all of them no matter how repetitive they are. Hope you all don't mind that! Enjoy!













EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Paint Pot in Otherwordly (LE)
Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadow in Shamrock applied to the inner 2/3 of the lid
MAC Prussian eyeshadow applied to outer 1/4 of the lid
MAC Cork eyeshadow applied to the crease
Any dark brown eyeshadow applied to the outer corners. (I used a brown from Coastal Scents)
MAC Beautiful Iris lightly applied to the inner corner and blended upwards
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied as highlight
MAC Golden Lemon pigment applied to lower lashline
MAC Blacktrack fluidline applied to upper lashline
MAC Auto-De-Blu Technakohl Liner applied to lower waterline
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara
Bliss lashes (#?)

CHEEKS:
NARS Laguna as contour
Estée Lauder blush in Nectar applied to apples of cheeks

LIPS:
Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick
NYX Cafe Latte Round Lipgloss

26 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT! Wud love to recreate it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is tooo pretty!! I wanna see a tut! :)

    Xoxo, Penelope

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a nice look (even going to church). I want to try to re-create this look for myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. holycrap your eyebrows are PERFECTION! i am super jealous right now. not even joking.
    you're stunning
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. that color matches your shirt perfectly!
    i just came across your blog the other day & i luv it!!! its awesome :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I hear Tropic Thunder I think Tom Cruise's stoopid dancing! LOL!

    Love this look! Very tropical indeed! Accents your eyes & top perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this look, I love that you added colour, but it still looks so stuble.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very gorgeous look hun! i luv the liner on ur waterline especially :)

    yourztrulyjess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. this so pretty...i love it..I need to try this shade for a look i never do teals

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it!! The combination of colors is gorgeous. You do THEE BEST eye looks, always : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. brows are always so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, that's a gorgeous look and a gorgeous top. I wouldn't care about wearing it out either, simply because it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely look! loved the colors :)
    and Your Brows are perfect :O

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive always love all the looks you created but this is by far my most fave!

    Your skin is just glorious, you need to share your skin routine girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. loves it....u r very talented

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the look! i don't think it's too dramatic for church at all.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful!! I love the way these colors go together, great job!!

    Who needs rules anwayway - I wear what I want, when I want. =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow you are SO PRETTY and I love the blue eyeshadow! Normally I think blue is too much for eyeshadows but you really pulled it off nicely, I want to try wearing blue now :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very pretty! I love how you added Beautiful Iris in the inner corner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is INSANELY GORGEOUS! I love this look! Very inspiring. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really love the yellow & the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very pretty look. I particularly love the lashes you chose.

    www.MamaLaura.net

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow..these looks are gorgeous!!! thanx for posting!

    ReplyDelete