Connect

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

LORAC Bronzer in Glow, Review and Swatches


  
LORAC Bronzer in Glow is a perfect bronze color that's not overly shimmery and not completely matte. Having oily skin, I was afraid to use a bronzer that had shimmer in it because I didn't want to look like a baked disco ball. This bronzer appears to be shimmery in the packaging and swatched, but when it's blended it gives your face a nice sun kissed dewy look.

The pigmentation is amazing! It's very smooth, almost buttery and not like your typical powders that feel dry. This bronzer lasts all day and it doesn't rub off easily, which I love! I also like the fact that it doesn't look streaky when you apply it. The color blends easily and works great for contouring. It works well for all skin tones but if you're very fair, this may be too dark for your taste so you might want to pass on this particular color. (I'm an NC30 in MAC) But if you want that sun kissed warm summer glow, definitely pick this up.



AVAILABLE AT:
Sephora.com
PRICE: $28 USD
VALUE FOR PRICE: 4/5
EASE OF USE: 4/5
PACKAGING: 5/5
MEETS EXPECTATIONS: 5/5
OVERALL USE: 4/5

WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT? Yes
WOULD I PURCHASE AGAIN? Yes

Swatched, Blended


DISCLAIMER: The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. This product was purchased by the author and in no way was this review influenced by the company of the product.

7 comments:

  1. Ooo, pretty :] You're NC30?! Grr, I KNOW the last MA I saw at MAC was out her mind. She said I was NC40 because I'm "tan." What?!? She made me look like an orange! I'd think I'm at least NC25-30. Ugh, and she even said Asian girls WISH they were NC20-25 >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was gonna say it's a bit dark, but then you mentioned it! LOL! But I can see how this would look great on your lovely darker skintone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Never tried any Lorac products before. Do you think this could work for NC25?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gloria - I think this color is very buildable so if you apply it lightly, it can work for your skin tone. The more you apply the darker it'll be so just apply a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful.. I've heard good things about that bronzer too. I love bronzers that actually give you a nice brownish color on your cheeks, not one that turns you bright "orange." My favorite is still the Benefit bronzer though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Do you think it will show up on NC50 skintone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Anonymous Yes! The color is very buildable and it is more ideal for people with more tan skin.

    ReplyDelete