Connect

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

LOOK: Frosty Purple Using Pandamonium Quad

Wow so I've been really sick this past week and a half and I'm finally recovering. This means I can finally start posting some looks and hopefully get in some requests from some of you, which I have been getting. I caught a cold when I went to school so I've been coughing and sniffling like crazy! My nose has been Niagara Falls this past week. But now that that's almost out of the way, I'm feeling better enough to start blogging again.

Anyway, I was going through some of my makeup drawers and I came upon one of my favorite MAC quads that came out years ago! It was the Pandamonium Quad from the Balloonacy Collection that came out some time in 2007 I think. I'm a huge fan of this quad because all four colors compliment each other so well. It's definitely one of my favorites. Hope you all like this look. :)

photo credit to alluringgirl.com








EYES:
UDPP applied as a primer
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly applied as a second base
MAC Up At Dawn eyeshadow (pink) applied above the crease
MAC Violet Trance eyeshadow (purple) applied to the outer crease
MUFE #92 applied to the outer corners and bringing it inward
MAC Pandamonium eyeshadow (dark gray) applied to the outer corner
MAC Cloudbound eyeshadow (highlight) applied to the entire lid
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied to the brow bone
UD Zero eyeliner applied to upper lash line
UD Ink For Eyes in Pyrotechnics applied on top of the eyeliner
UD Ransom eyeliner applied to lower lash line
ES false eyelashes style A013 from Kkcenterhk.com

BROWS:
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
LORAC Bronzer in Glow to countour
MAC Marine Life Highlight Powder on cheeks

LIPS:
Rimmel lipstick in Pink Blush

15 comments:

  1. so pretty! I missed out on that quad :( it's gorge! Hope you're feeling better missy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. :) You make me want to dig out my Pandamonium Quad too! It is also one of my faves xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! You make me wanna bust out my purple shadows since I've been sticking to neutrals lately. That lip color looks great on you too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! I totally agree, the shades all look wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! All the colors go together so well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. u are so pretty!!! I love that eye look & I'm lovin the lip color on u!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i luv it...u look gorgeous girl..well ...when dont u :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can I get your lashes???!!! ES??

    ReplyDelete
  9. @GLORIA YOU CAN GET THEM HERE KKCENTERHK.COM. THEY'RE SUPER GORGEOUS RIGHT?! I LOVE THEM! YOU GET FREE SHIPPING TOO. CHECK IT OUT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos looking gorgeous, the colors are applied so well that they are blended at its best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loveee the look! Purple is my favorite color[: By any chance, could you do an updated foundation routine?[:

    ReplyDelete
  12. tina this look is super gorgeous! geez i wish mac still had that quad...those colors are perfect for summer/spring looks :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. some great color shades for the eyes and it really goes with the color of your top and enhances its appeal

    ReplyDelete