Connect

Friday, January 14, 2011

Product Review: Incoco Dry Nail Applique + Tutorial


I've heard of self-stick nail polish strips but I never really looked into them until now. I have to say that these are a life saver! No more waiting for your polish to dry, no more spills, and no more dents in your nail polish As it states, these self-stick nail polish strips are the new revolution in nail polish! And what's great about it is that it's not even cheap, generic made nail polish. It is real nail polish in a STRIP! This new revolution of nail polish makes application so much easier and faster especially people like myself, who do NOT have the patience to wait for nail polish to dry. That's why I always have dents and smears in my polish and that's not cute!

Incoco Dry Nail Applique is a 3-in-1 manicure that provides a base coat, color coat, and top coat.They provide different shades and not only are there colored manicures but they also provide french manicures, glitter manicures, glitter french manicures and colored french manicures. Each packet comes with 2 strips, one for each hand, which gives you different sizes to help determine which one will fit your nail bed. I also thought it was really nice that regardless of which one you choose, you will always have leftover and with the leftover you can use it to accent one of your fingernails to add a little more glam to your manicure! For example, adding one to your ring finger to make your nails stand out even more.

Overall, it's a great product for people who are on the go and don't have time to sit and give themselves a full manicure. It takes little effort to apply and since there is no drying involved, it is really ideal for people who just want a quick application that will last you for over week. I generally had my manicure on for about a week only because I felt like changing things up with my nails. But I know for sure that if I had left it in longer, the nailpolish would have withstood a few more days. I hardly ever noticed any chipping or peeling of nailpolish which I was afraid of happening. But it lasted quite well.

For removal, you can use your basic nailpolish remover or what I thought was really fun, was I used Incoco's Instant Nail Polish Remover. You just stick your fingers into the holes and twister your finger around and it comes out so easily!


I love the blue glitter with zebra print!


How I apply Incoco Nail Strips

Step 1. Separate the sizes and find one that fits your particular nail bed.

Step 2. Peel off the blue plastic cover

Step 3. Peel off the polish strip and break off the end (I forgot to take a picture of this step)

Step 4. Place the polish over your nails and smooth it out.

Step 5. With your other nail, use it to break off the excess.

Step 6. File the tips of your nails to smooth out any rough edges.

Looks a little bit sloppy but it was my first time and to me it came out pretty nice!

Before anyone asks, no these are not my real nails.
But what's great about Incoco is that you can use them on both your real and fake nails.

Here they are on my real nails.
DISCLAIMER: In no way is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies. The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. The products in this review were provided by the company.

9 comments:

  1. How cool!, I would never have guessed they were the stick on kinds. And I love that's it's super glittery too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering where you got these ones? I found another brand that supposedly does the same thing but it peels off easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review!! I really need to get me some of these! Especially for those times I want to change my nail color but have no time these are way convenient. I was gonna buy some once but the girl at the little stand at the mall was so rude that she totally ruined my excitment for them lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! Great review hun..I love all your dry nail applique..Absolutely gorgeous and never try it before..Thank for sharing..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  5. @KAYXIONG VISIT THEIR WEBSITE AT WWW.INCOCO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. some cool shades for the nails to match with the dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the first instance i saw it as polished nail but when i saw it clearly6 then i came to understand that it is a stick which can be easily applied on the nails while being on the move. a good product to have in your bag for urgent makeup of your nails.

    ReplyDelete