Connect

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Urban Decay 15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set Photos & Swatches


For those of you who are an Urban Decay fan, then I'm sure you're aware of their 24/7 eye pencils. They released their 15th anniversary 24/7 pencil set that includes 15 eye pencils, 6 of which are new shades and a sharpener included. I was so excited when I got this in the mail! I just couldn't wait to open it and see all the pretty colors layed out in front of me. I can't wait to do looks with these! Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils retail for $17.00 USD. I purchased this on their website for only $92.00 ($100.05 when tax is included) which is an amazing deal of which would have been a $264.00 value! Even though it still put a dent on my wallet there was no changing my mind, I just had to have this set! Urban Decay first released this set on Cyber Monday, after the Thanksgiving holiday. But since I missed out on that, I had to wait until this month for them to release it. Now it's available on their website so check it out!






Color descriptions from left to right:
Stray Dog first looked like a soft gray with a hint of brown but it's definitely more on the taupe side.
Corrupt is a really dark brown color with some shimmer and silver glitter.
Bourban is a rich chocolately color. It's more on the warm side with gold specks of shimmer.
Midnight Cowboy is a neutral tone champagne color with gold shimmer.
Baked is a bronze/copper color
Stash is more olive green with a gold sheen to it.
Mildew is lighter forest green shade.
Electric is a bright turqouise color with silver specks of glitter
Binge is a midnight blue with a soft sheen of purple.
Ransom is a bright royal purple.
Asphyxia is a fuschia color with specks of bluish purple glitter.
Rockstar is a very deep eggland color with a slight golden sheen.
Zero is your basic black eyeliner.
Uzi is a dark gunmetal gray color with silver glitter.
Perversion is a pure jet black color. It's much more black compared to Zero.

The product(s) mentioned on this post was purchased by the author of this blog.

11 comments:

  1. I am dying to get these but trying to save for it. Love your blog I recently started one of my own www.mypinktasticlife.com. Let me know what you think and cant wait to see more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swatches look greatttt! Can't wait to see them incorporated in some looks (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome. I love their 24/7 liners. Don't know if I could spend that much at one time but it's definitely a good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post! Thanks for the swatches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so many colors, you've got a lot to play with!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great swatches. And I think the price is well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the swatches! I gotta have the "Midnight Cowboy" one now :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOH! Can't wait to see the looks you come up with these babies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful!!! electric and midnight cowboy looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the swatches! i was under the impression that Asphyxia was all pink but it's pink purple :P

    ReplyDelete