Connect

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Urban Decay 15-Year Anniversary 24/7 Pencil Set Photos & Swatches


For those of you who are an Urban Decay fan, then I'm sure you're aware of their 24/7 eye pencils. They released their 15th anniversary 24/7 pencil set that includes 15 eye pencils, 6 of which are new shades and a sharpener included. I was so excited when I got this in the mail! I just couldn't wait to open it and see all the pretty colors layed out in front of me. I can't wait to do looks with these! Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencils retail for $17.00 USD. I purchased this on their website for only $92.00 ($100.05 when tax is included) which is an amazing deal of which would have been a $264.00 value! Even though it still put a dent on my wallet there was no changing my mind, I just had to have this set! Urban Decay first released this set on Cyber Monday, after the Thanksgiving holiday. But since I missed out on that, I had to wait until this month for them to release it. Now it's available on their website so check it out!






Color descriptions from left to right:
Stray Dog first looked like a soft gray with a hint of brown but it's definitely more on the taupe side.
Corrupt is a really dark brown color with some shimmer and silver glitter.
Bourban is a rich chocolately color. It's more on the warm side with gold specks of shimmer.
Midnight Cowboy is a neutral tone champagne color with gold shimmer.
Baked is a bronze/copper color
Stash is more olive green with a gold sheen to it.
Mildew is lighter forest green shade.
Electric is a bright turqouise color with silver specks of glitter
Binge is a midnight blue with a soft sheen of purple.
Ransom is a bright royal purple.
Asphyxia is a fuschia color with specks of bluish purple glitter.
Rockstar is a very deep eggland color with a slight golden sheen.
Zero is your basic black eyeliner.
Uzi is a dark gunmetal gray color with silver glitter.
Perversion is a pure jet black color. It's much more black compared to Zero.

The product(s) mentioned on this post was purchased by the author of this blog.