Connect

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Springtime Look!

I'm ready for Spring, are you?! Our whether here in San Diego is ridiculous. It would be cold some days and then the weather would spike up to 80 degrees out of nowhere! Then the next day it would be completely gloomy outside. I don't understand how that happens but I'll take it for what it is. Some time earlier this week it got super hot here in SD and it made me think about Spring. So I guess you can say it sort've inspired this look. I was playing with makeup the other day and came up with this super random (yet appropriate) color combination. It kind of reminded me of spring colors especially when I tied it with my current go-to lipstick, Pink Blush from Rimmel. By the way I love this lipstick! It's almost like a barbie pink but a little bit lighter. It's a cream color and it goes on so smoothly and it feels really creamy on my lips. Rimmel's lipsticks have defenitely won my vote. :) Anyway, I had no sense of direction as I was creating this look. I pretty much just grabbed colors as I went along and this ended up being the final results. I like how it turned out even though the colors came out really random. Hope you all enjoy the look!

By the way, the boyfriend and I are going to the SD Zoo this Saturday. Anyone else dropping by? :)






EYES:
UDPP as a primer
MAC Painterly Paint Pot applied as a base
MUFE No.5 eyeshadow applied all over the lid
MUFE No.92 eyeshadow applied to the crease with a pencil brush
MAC Pandamonium eyeshadow to darken the outer crease
MAC Brule eyeshadow as a highlight
Maybelline gel eyeliner on upper lash line
UD Electric eyeliner on lower lash line
LSS lashes style A7 from Kkcenterhk.com
CoverGirl LashBlast mascara

BROWS:
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
LORAC Bronzer in Glow to countour
MAC Marine Life Highlight Powder on cheeks

LIPS:
Rimmel lipstick in Pink Blush

8 comments:

  1. It matches your blog colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the blue on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I discovered your blog recently and i absolutely love it!!!...and i love your looks.
    It would be sooo great if you would do more tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it..u look beautiful...the lipstick shade really suits u well :D what do u use to moisturize ur lips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Rimmel lipstick is really pretty on you! Your eyeshadow looks great too :) LOVE your brows!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @SOFIA I JUST USE LIP BALM EITHER SOFT LIPS, BLISTEX, OR CARMEX. AND I EXFOLIATE WITH A TOOTH BRUSH :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this look is gorgeous! you are amazing at blending, your makeup is flawless!

    Beauty Bag 411

    ReplyDelete