Connect

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Look & Tutorial: Green and Purple Amethyst

Here's a look that first started off as something to do for fun but I ended up wearing it to my friend's party. I really had no plan when I first created this, I just knew I wanted to implement some green shadows and it pretty much carried on from there! I hope you all enjoy this look and tutorial. Subscribe to my channel if you haven't already done so! :)







EYES:
UDPP in Eden
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot #384 Matte (inner half)
Inglot #504 DS (outer half)
Glamour Doll Eyes "Shamrock" (applied over entire eyelid and lower lash line)
MAC Nightfish Fluidline (crease)
Glamour Doll Eyes "Stiletto" (crease and blended upwards)
Maybelline Amethyst Smokes (black color - crease)
Inglot #354 Matte (brow bone)
Inglot #491 DS (crease)
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner (upper lash line and lower waterline)
CoverGirl Lashblast waterproof mascara
Model 21 lashes No.x-11

CHEEKS:
MAC Feeling blush

LIPS:
MAC Spice Lip Liner
NYX Orange Soda Lipstick
Wet N Wild This Too Shall Glass Lip Gel

BROWS:
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful look! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! I subbed to your channel. Looking forward to more videos! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. It goes so well with your hair! Looks sexy on you! :) i like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love love your lips!!! perfect nude color!! and the eyebrows - so perfect!! wish mine is as perfect as yours!! :D I need to learn how to blend like you :)

    PS: thanks for the sweet compliment :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is so inspirational ! All of these looks are perfect ! Love them ! And you got awesome hair by the way :-)

    xx

    www.lachrodemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your eyes! The blending looks perfect! Thank you for the tutorial! - Mar
    http://notyourordinarybeautyqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is brilliant, you are easily one of the most talented makeup artists on here! You could easily give michelle phan a run for her money!!

    You have a wonderful blog! I will definitly return to read more of your posts and I wish you all the luck in the world with it!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _______________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is gorgeous! That aqua & green just makes your eyes and hair pop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove this look! You have inspired me...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the last picture. I've got this spot on my screen, and when I scrolled down to look at the pic, the spot made it look like you had a Monroe ;] looks good on ya.

    Gorgeous look btw.

    ReplyDelete