Connect

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Series 1: Wet N Wild Vanity Palette Look & Tutorial

Wet n Wild is one of my favorite drugstore brands.  I thought I should restock on a couple of my eyeshadow palettes from WnW since I gave some away.

I decided to do a series of looks using each of the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes (6 Pan). These shadows are really inexpensive and made with really great quality. Each color has amazing pigmentation with  smooth and rich, but never powdery texture. With a mixture of both matte and frost eyeshadows, there are endless possibilities to create different looks just by mixing and matching different colors from each palette. Within the next upcoming posts I'll be focusing on creating a look using each palette and working with some (or all) of the 6 colors.

Vanity is a great palette for everyday use. It provides a nice combination of warm browns and soft neutrals with a nice golden shade for a pop of color.








11 comments:

  1. I loooove this palette.
    But I have a hard time achieving a good look ):
    You make it look so easy.
    Love it and you are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great neutral look! really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this palette months ago but hardly reach for it because the colors seem to yellow for me. Your look is gorgeous though and I'm excited to try it out now :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very beautiful! Thanks for posting this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I need to pick up some of these palettes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great! Gotta love W&W ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always look GORGEOUS!
    I love love this look on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Always so pretty. And your brows are on freakin point<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm soo going to copy this look and wear it tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to try this. It looks like a perfect work look for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good thick liner with bronzey or gold shadow like this is my go to look! Nice post, it looks awesome on you!
    <3Anna

    http://annayohonson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete