Connect

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Series 1: Wet N Wild Vanity Palette Look & Tutorial

Wet n Wild is one of my favorite drugstore brands.  I thought I should restock on a couple of my eyeshadow palettes from WnW since I gave some away.

I decided to do a series of looks using each of the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes (6 Pan). These shadows are really inexpensive and made with really great quality. Each color has amazing pigmentation with  smooth and rich, but never powdery texture. With a mixture of both matte and frost eyeshadows, there are endless possibilities to create different looks just by mixing and matching different colors from each palette. Within the next upcoming posts I'll be focusing on creating a look using each palette and working with some (or all) of the 6 colors.

Vanity is a great palette for everyday use. It provides a nice combination of warm browns and soft neutrals with a nice golden shade for a pop of color.