Connect

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sunset Eyes Tutorial

Here's a look and a tutorial I did using Inglot eyeshadow. I was inspired by my girl Beverly from fullybeatable.com. But of course, my look didn't come out nearly as great as hers. Plus I did this all for fun and it's my first live tutorial since I've made a comeback on YouTube!!!! Keep in mind I was extremely nervous and I wasn't sure if I was going to even upload it but I hate letting a good look go to waste. So please be kind and don't criticize me too much! But if you all can do me a favor, let me know if the voiceover works out okay for you guys. Let me know if it's too loud or if the background music is too loud. Or if it's just fine, let me know anyway! Your feedback is much appreciated. :)










EYES:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden (primer)
MAC Painterly Paint Pot (base)
Inglot AMC 60 (inner eyelid)
Inglot Matte 362 (middle eyelid)
Inglot Matte 366 (outer eyelid)
Inglot Matte 361 (above crease)
Inglot Pearl 450 (outer corner)
Inglot Matte 352 (brow bone)
Inglot Matte 371 (lower lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Electric"
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in "Zero"
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

CHEEKS:
NYX Blush in "Pinched"

LIPS:
MAC Flowerplay lipstick