Connect

Friday, July 29, 2011

Series 2: Wet N Wild Lust Palette Look & Tutorial

I decided to do a series of looks using each of the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes (6 Pan). These shadows are really inexpensive and made with really great quality. Each color has amazing pigmentation with  smooth and rich, but never powdery texture. With a mixture of both matte and shimmer eyeshadows, there are endless possibilities to create different looks just by mixing and matching different colors from each palette. Within the next upcoming posts I'll be focusing on creating a look using each palette and working with some (or all) of the 6 colors.


Lust is a gorgeous purple/plum palette. This palette is great for a night out to give you really gorgeous smokey eyes. You can go as simple or dramatic with this palette and it's great for everyday use. The combination of mattes and shimmers give you the option to use this palette in more ways than one. You can dress it up or dress it down but I prefer to go all out with dark sultry eyes.












12 comments:

  1. Love Pictures 1, 5, and 6! I have this palette but never I've done that color placement, looks so pretty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The palette looks great on you. You rock the look well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this look paired with that lippie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you look stunning with this palette hun!! I really wanna get hold of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this palette looks really pretty on you :)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just looves everything here in you blog o/
    I'm following you, visit me too ok?

    Xoxo ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tina, you should be my personal make up artist lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful look once again! :o)

    ReplyDelete