Connect

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Wet N Wild Lip Swatches

Everyone and their mother's have tried Wet N Wild beauty products! And I do mean that literally because I remember when I was younger I used to find eyeshadow palettes from WnW in my mom's makeup bag. I've always been a user of Wet N Wild products. Their products are super inexpensive, and correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it's one of the most popular drugstore products where majority of the people are satisfied with their products. I've been familiar WnW ever since I started using makeup in junior high so I was really excited to get back into a brand that I've been a longtime fan of. :)

Silk Finish Lipstick - creamy consistency, conditioning, shiny finish, glides on a little bit streaky, not very pigmented
528A Pink Ice   Frosty pink with a warm undertone 
545A Blushing Ball   Deep rosy pink with slight shimmer
511B Nouveau Pink   Subtle Fuchsia pink with no frost or shimmer

Glassy Gloss Lip Gel - non-sticky formula, not too thick, semi-long lasting
309A Through the Looking Glass   Clear gloss with no shimmer 
312A Glass is in Session   Frosty pink with a hint of glitter
310A This Too Shall Glass   Light frosty pink with slight shimmer

Mega Last Lip Color - semi-matte, opaque finish, long lasting, creamy consistency, very pigmented, slightly drying
903C Just Peachy   light peachy mauve with a slight pink tone
C901D - Red Velvet   Rich blue-based red

NC30 Skin tone for reference.


Silk Finish Lipstick
 528A Pink Ice / 545A Blushing Ball / 511B Nouveau Pink

Pink Ice

Blushing Ball

Nouveau Pink

Glassy Gloss Lip Gel
 309A Through the Looking Glass / 312A Glass is in Session / 310A This Too Shall Glass

  Through the Looking Glass / Glass is in Session / This Too Shall Glass

Through the Looking Glass / Glass is in Session / This Too Shall Glass

Mega Last Lip Color
903C Just Peachy / C901D Red Velvet

Just Peachy 

Red Velvet


DISCLAIMER: In no way is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies. The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. The products in this review were provided by the company.

5 comments:

  1. wet n wild is awesome! these look so great and moisturizing on your lips (which have very nice shape) !

    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just used 511B in my latest tutorial! I love that color

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love Red Velvet! Very pretty color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the glosses and wondered if they good. I think I need to pick up some ASAP!

    ReplyDelete