Connect

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Smokey Coral + Bottom Lashes

So I'm trying out these new bottom lashes and to be honest, it scared me when I looked at the close up shots. They looked really long and really unnatural, and just straight up scary! But to be honest, they looked a lot better from a distance and in its original packaging. As you can see it looks more like my real bottom lashes when it's not so up close and in your face! So I definitely like how it looks from far away.

I definitely DEFINITELY recommend that you wear this look with something dramatic if you do plan to wear thick bottom lashes like this. I'm sure you can pull it off with a natural look but you'd have to balance it out with really long, vibrant top lashes. By itself is definitely gonna cause people to look at you funny.

Also, they're really long. I suggest snipping off a few strands from either end or you can even cut it in half. If you were to put these on directly without trimming them they may cause a little discomfort.

I think overall, the entire look came out pretty nice. I'm definitely going to try these lashes with something a bit more dramatic to see if it makes any difference. I hope you all like this look but if you're not really feeling the bottom lashes then I don't blame you! But I do think they look great from far away because they make your eyes stand out more. Anyway, thanks for looking. :)












EYES:
Senna Cosmetics eye primer
MAC Painterly Paint Pot
Inglot #352 Matte (light pale pink, almost white - inner half)
MUFE #05 (matte coral - outer half)
Inglot #63 AMC (matte black - outer crease)
Inglot #363 Matte (soft brown - above crease)
Inglot #351 Matte (creamy white - brow bone)
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner
Unknown top lashes
Bottom lashes from KkCenterHk - Brand: ES / Style: A023
NYX Eye Pencil in White (lower water line)
NYX Jumbo e/s pencil in Milk (extension)

CHEEKS:
Contour & Blush palette from KkCenterHk

LIPS:
MAC Spice lip liner
Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick
Wet n Wild Through the Looking Glass gloss


DISCLAIMER: In no way is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies. The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. The products in this review were provided by the company.

9 comments:

  1. I love this look, so amazing as usual. I really like the lipstick you used. It's amazing also how the bottom lashes look. Not overly unnatural; I actually didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous & great review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! It's very mod-like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so lovely! i love that coral shade. I might go to Inglot today!! Boy I'm excited ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bottom lashes too but I can rarely put them on perfectly the first time. Do you put the eyeliner on first and then the falsies?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ko0ty Thanks doll! Yeah I usually put eyeliner on first because I smudge it on my lower lash line and it will be a lot harder to do it after you put the lashes on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I love this look. So pretty! & you've got fantastic blending skills.

    ReplyDelete