Connect

Friday, August 26, 2011

AK Brand False Eyelashes From KKCenterHk

True story: false eyelashes are my best friend! Haha :) Anyway, I'm starting to get used to the look of wearing top and bottom lashes together. I still don't pull off this look nearly enough as I'd like to but I really love the look of full lashes.

AK Brand lashes are from Taiwan and are 100% handmade. Each box comes with 5 pairs of lashes. They have a variety of both top and bottom lashes ranging in different styles. You can purchase these lashes at KkCenterHk for $12.50(USD) a box.


Style: #601

Style: #601

These lashes are very similar to other ones I've tried (but I forgot which brand they were). These lashes are wispie and very comfortable! I really love lashes that have invisible bands like this because I feel like it stays put on my eyes longer than other lashes with thicker bands. It also feels more natural because they're not heavy on the eyes. They flare out nicely wear the inner corner is shorter compared to the outer corner. To me these are more of my idea of "natural" lashes so I would definitely wear these on a regular basis. They're not too short or too long so it's just right if you're looking for something simple yet elegant.

Style: #682B (bottom lashes)

Style: #682B (bottom lashes)

These bottom lashes are short and thick and comfortable to wear. Again, I prefer lashes with invisible bands because it feels lighter and feels like you're not wearing anything. Other bottom lashes made my eyes feel stiff but these bottom lashes are definitely the most comfortable. As always, I cut the bottom lashes in half because I like the look of thicker lashes more towards the outer half but you could very much use the entire band if you wanted to. 










DISCLAIMER: In no way is this blog accepting any form of payment for products received by companies. The products reviewed on this blog are based on the opinions and experiences of the author. The products in this review were provided by the company.

5 comments:

  1. wow so beautiful,love your make up also ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! Thanks for your post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen eyelashes from this store before but these are actually the only ones that have caught my eye! I wana buy! >_<

    tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete