Connect

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

False Eyelashes Collection!


I recently decided to transfer my makeup around because a lot of it was out in the open. I decided to move my most frequently used items closer to my vanity rather than in a separate drawer. Then I ended up putting my lash collection into the empty drawers because they were so unorganized on top of my vanity. It wasn't a pretty sight to see especially since I have so much of them and the boxes would even topple on top of each other. It just looked really cluttered and I didn't like seeing it. Once I was done putting them into the drawer I realized that I've accumulated so many falsies over a period of time. The drawer is already almost filled and it is the biggest drawer I have! If that doesn't scream false eyelashes addict, I don't know what does. What can I say? I love falsies! :D

3 comments:

  1. mines kinda like this... i have boxes in one draw and seperate falsies in another... i do need bigger storage though... >_<

    tzeyien89.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! U have so many false lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love falsies as well, you have a great collection :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete