Connect

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Back-To-School Makeup Must-Haves


□ Maybelline Dream Matte powder. I get oily skin throughout the day and I need it for touch ups when I'm out and about. I love using this with either my MAC 129 (sh) or my Sigma F45 Buffer brush.

□ Covergirl Lashblast in waterproof. This has been my go-to mascara for quite some time now and it's been a favorite for a while. And since it's still hot where I live I can't afford to have my makeup run, especially not my mascara.

□ Wet N Wild Just Peachy lipstick. It's a nice subtle peachy pink color that's great for back to school. It's been a favorite of mine for this month.

□ Wet N Wild cream liner. I've been using this for the whole summer and I love it. It's super inexpensive and it lasts all day which is great for someone who's in school day and night. 

 NYX Pinched blush. I think this is a perfect shade for back to school. It's a coral-pink shade with gold shimmer and it's soooo pretty! I think it gives off that youthful glow. An alternative to that is NARS Orgasm but that's more expensive :P

□ Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. This is great if you want a light-medium coverage without the heavy feeling of foundation. I love this tinted moisturizer! Set it with powder and you're good to go. Lasts all day!

 And last but not least would definitely have to be all 4 of the Wet N Wild color icon eyeshadow palettes (6 pan)If you're looking for good quality drugstore shadows that won't break the bank, these will definitely satisfy your needs. I hear a lot of people saying that these palettes will be discontinued soon so if you happen to see it on the shelves at your drugstore, I highly suggest you buy them!

All of these products are perfect for students especially for those who are on a budget since these are all drugstore items. I use all of these products on a regular basis and I highly recommend them to those who are not just going back to school but to use as part of their daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment