Connect

Friday, August 19, 2011

Series 4: Wet N Wild Pride Palette Look & Tutorial

I decided to do a series of looks using each of the Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palettes (6 Pan). These shadows are really inexpensive and made with really great quality. Each color has amazing pigmentation with smooth and rich, but never powdery texture. With a mixture of both matte and shimmer eyeshadows, there are endless possibilities to create different looks just by mixing and matching different colors from each palette. Within the next upcoming posts I'll be focusing on creating a look using each palette and working with some (or all) of the 6 colors.

Pride is a palette with cool navy blues and soft teal greens. I LOVE this palette! The blues and greens blend effortlessly together. Though I don't prefer to do many blue looks on a daily basis, I do like this palette for more dramatic looks. I would mostly use certain colors in this palette to do other looks with other shadows because each color is great individually.












Lips:
NYX Marrakesh Pink lipstick
Wet N Wild This Too Shall Glass gloss

Cheeks:
NYX Mauve

Lashes:
Style #890 from bornprettystore.com

8 comments: