Connect

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Beauty Social Event Presented by Beautylish!


CLICK HERE or the image above!

I've never been to any kind of social gathering relating to beauty or makeup before so I'm really hoping to attend one next month in Santa Monica. If you're not familiar with Beautylish, it's a website where beauty lovers can share tips, reviews, and tutorials regarding fashion and beauty. It's a really great community to receive great feedback from other people who love the same things you do.

Anyway, there's an event coming up presented by Beautylish and it'll be on October 22-23, 2011. Since I've never been to any kind of event like this before I thought it would be really fun to go and finally meet people I've been in touch with for so long! Invitations are limited but I'm encouraging any or all who is interested to sign up and try to get an invite! I'm not even positive that I have an invite but there's nothing to lose and attending this event would be a really great experience for me. So if you're in the area, or not, you should definitely try to be there!

Just enter your e-mail and you'll automatically receive updates about the event and hopefully if everyone's invited, I'll see you there!

4 comments:

  1. OMGSH thanks so much for putting this up! I really want to go to a beautylish event to meet all the wonderful people on there :)
    hopefully I will get an invitation!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I'm so anxious for them to do an even in or near SF :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cant wait to see you there ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh im also gona b there :) its gona b my first time as well so i hope i get to see you :) im just not quiet sure how we know if we have an invite...i havent received any notification yet...have a great day

    ReplyDelete