Connect

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Smokey Purple With a Pop of Yellow

I did this look on Friday night before I went out with my mister. I have this really bad habit of doing my makeup before I even know what I'm going to wear. So by the time I'm done with my face, that's when I realize that I don't have anything to match or that goes with what I just did. I do this all the time! I guess doing my makeup is more fun than actually dressing up and that's why it happens to me a lot. But as always, I hardly ever plan my makeup ahead of time. The only time I think about what look I'm going for is the moment I sit down in front of all my makeup. So per usual, this was basically a spur of the moment look and I hope you all like it. Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their weekend! :)









EYES:
□ UDPP in Eden
□  Inglot #60 AMC (yellow)
□ Sugarpill Poison Plum (purple)
□ Inglot #494 DS (dark purple)
□ Inglot #483 DS (Dark navy blue)
□ MAC Blanc Type and Brule eyeshadow (highlight)
□ MAC Antiqued and Embark (lower lash line)
□ MAC Blacktrack fluidline
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
□ MAC Gingerly blush
□ MAC Emote blush
□ MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder in Delicacy (highlight)

LIPS:
□ Rimmel lipstick in Pink Blush


7 comments:

  1. OMG, YOU have a yt...
    sooo subscribing!!
    bleumeaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it especially the yellow in the inner corner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always nice to experiment with ones looks...new trends that influence the mind should be experimented and applied...the effect is vibrant and eye catchy surely.

    ReplyDelete