Connect

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Smokey Purple With a Pop of Yellow

I did this look on Friday night before I went out with my mister. I have this really bad habit of doing my makeup before I even know what I'm going to wear. So by the time I'm done with my face, that's when I realize that I don't have anything to match or that goes with what I just did. I do this all the time! I guess doing my makeup is more fun than actually dressing up and that's why it happens to me a lot. But as always, I hardly ever plan my makeup ahead of time. The only time I think about what look I'm going for is the moment I sit down in front of all my makeup. So per usual, this was basically a spur of the moment look and I hope you all like it. Hope everyone is enjoying the rest of their weekend! :)









EYES:
□ UDPP in Eden
□  Inglot #60 AMC (yellow)
□ Sugarpill Poison Plum (purple)
□ Inglot #494 DS (dark purple)
□ Inglot #483 DS (Dark navy blue)
□ MAC Blanc Type and Brule eyeshadow (highlight)
□ MAC Antiqued and Embark (lower lash line)
□ MAC Blacktrack fluidline
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
□ MAC Gingerly blush
□ MAC Emote blush
□ MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder in Delicacy (highlight)

LIPS:
□ Rimmel lipstick in Pink Blush