Connect

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Warm Eyes For Fall

I haven't done a tutorial in a while and I knew I wanted this next one to be fall inspired so this is the look I came up with the other day. I would consider it a subtle smokey eye since it's not fully smothered in black eyeshadow but you can definitely smoke it out a lot more for more drama. I'm really looking forward to this fall season. As much as I love Summer, there's no better feeling than getting cozy and warm than feeling hot and sweaty. Haha! Anyway, more fall/smokey looks should be coming up soon so stay tuned! :)










EYES:
UDPP in Eden
MAC Off the Radar pigment
Inglot #450 Pearl eyeshadow
MUFE #92 eyeshadow
Inglot #403 Pearl eyeshadow
MAC Carbon eyeshadow
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
AK Brand false eyelashes style #601

BROWS:

NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
NARS Laguna blush
MAC Marine Life highlight powder

LIPS:
Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick
MAC Mimmy lipglass

6 comments:

  1. I love it! You are the queen of blending! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un maquillaje precioso como siempre!!!!


    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats very pretty! It is perfect for fall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You're Gorgeous! I'm so glad that I stumbled on your blog, your makeup looks are really beautiful, it's very inspiring!

    BTW, I'm a new follower of your blog, I hope you follow me back. :D

    ReplyDelete