Connect

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Summer to Fall Transitional Look

For some of you who are still in school, Summer may be over for you now. I'm more of a literal person so Summer isn't technically over for me until September 23rd, but I am looking forward to this Fall season. I'm over this San Diego heat and I'm ready to wear my boots, cardigans, and scarves again. I like doing looks based on what season it is but I don't usually abide by this rule all the time. However, I tend to do more colorful looks in the Spring and Summer and more smokey looks in the Fall and Winter.

I did this look not knowing whether to do a Summer look or a Fall look so I decided to do an "inbetweenie". So I went for something a little bit smokey but still had a playful color to it. This look was completely done unintentionally. I didn't plan any colors ahead of time so I used a variety of colors from different brands of makeup I have. Hope you all enjoy it. Thanks! :)










EYES:
UDPP in Eden
MAC Painterly paint pot
MAC Expensive Pink eyeshadow applied above the crease
Inglot 51 AMC eyesahdow applied above the crease
Sugarpill Love+ eyeshadow applied to the outer corner
MAC Fig 1. eyeshadow applied to the outer corner
MAC Carbon eyeshadow applied to the outer corner
MAC Brule eyeshadow applied to the lid
Inglot 08 AMC Shine eyeshadow applied to the center eyelid
MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
MAC Smokder eye kohl applied to the lower lash line
Covergirl Lashblast mascara
Miss Adoro lashes #82

BROWS:
NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
NARS Laguna blush
NYX Mocha blush

LIPS:
NYX Tea Rose lipstick
MAC Nice Kitty lipglass (Hello Kitty collection, discontinued)

8 comments: