Connect

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Classic Red Lips with Simple Eye Makeup

I decided to go with really simple eyes the other day because I wanted to play up my lips. At first I had a really pretty deep fuchsia lip color that I customized myself mixing a purple and red lipstick (gotta remind myself to use this lip color for future looks, it's really pretty!). Then I decided to go with a classic red lip for the night out. Super simple and very easy to do! I don't usually pull off red lips or bold lips for that matter. Hopefully I've pulled it off! :)






EYES:
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ MAC Brule eyeshadow (all over the lid up to the brow bone)
□ MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow (crease)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer corner applied lightly)
□ Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
□ Wet N Wild Vanity Palette (dark brown shade applied on the lower lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in black (smudged on outer lower lash line)
□ Model 21 Lashes #19
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara

BROWS:
□ NYC brow pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
□ MAC Emote blush
□ MAC Hipness blush
□ MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder in Delicacy

LIPS:
□ MAC Red lip pencil
□ MAC Ruby Woo lipstick