Connect

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Classic Red Lips with Simple Eye Makeup

I decided to go with really simple eyes the other day because I wanted to play up my lips. At first I had a really pretty deep fuchsia lip color that I customized myself mixing a purple and red lipstick (gotta remind myself to use this lip color for future looks, it's really pretty!). Then I decided to go with a classic red lip for the night out. Super simple and very easy to do! I don't usually pull off red lips or bold lips for that matter. Hopefully I've pulled it off! :)






EYES:
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ MAC Brule eyeshadow (all over the lid up to the brow bone)
□ MAC Soft Brown eyeshadow (crease)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer corner applied lightly)
□ Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner
□ Wet N Wild Vanity Palette (dark brown shade applied on the lower lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner in black (smudged on outer lower lash line)
□ Model 21 Lashes #19
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara

BROWS:
□ NYC brow pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
□ MAC Emote blush
□ MAC Hipness blush
□ MAC Iridescent Pressed Powder in Delicacy

LIPS:
□ MAC Red lip pencil
□ MAC Ruby Woo lipstick

10 comments:

  1. OMG super gorgeous! by the way, I was watching your eye brow tutorial on the NYC Facebook Fan page and I'm like obsesses with it lol. So that's how you make the perfect eye brows...I'm gonna try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, beautiful! You look amazing! I love the red lip, you CAN totally pull it off :) The eyes look perfect and yes, the eyebrows are perfection! Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ruby woo is stunning on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Hotness! Everything about this reminds me of Jessica Rabbit. I am loving this look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! You look fab with red lips and nice eyeliner in the eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty makeup and your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete