Connect

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Quick Post: Subtle Smokey EOTD


Here's another quick eye look I did the other day that I snapped with my iPhone. This whole weekend I've been going out with really simple or neutral eye makeup and this is what I had on yesterday. I ended up really loving this look because of the fact that I played it safe on the "smokey" part. I usually go all out on smokey eyes so I was really pleased by going subtle on it. I'm thinking of doing a tutorial on it. We'll see! Happy Sunday everyone. :)

Products Used:
UDPP in Eden
MAC Brule eyeshadow (entire lid and brow bone)
MAC Saddle (crease)
MAC Smolder eye kohl (applied to the outer "V" & smudged with a pencil brush)
MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer corner)
Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner
Model 21 lashes #19
Covergirl lashblast mascara

4 comments:

  1. just wondering what lip color you paired this look with or what lip you recommending pairing it with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aja I started off with red lips then I switched it up to a subtle pink lipstick topped with gloss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to do my makeup, I love all the looks you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought I'd finally comment as I check in on your blog on a weekly basis! sad I know but i absolutely love catching up on your beautiful eyeshadow designs. You have so much skill, uber jealous! <3

    Keep up the amazing work. love LC

    luckypretty.blogspot.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete