Connect

Friday, September 23, 2011

Sultry Eye Makeup Look & Tutorial

I'm cheating right now because I said I wouldn't blog until I get some work done for my Statistics class. I'm down to the last week of this class so it's really stressing me out! I really needed to get my mind off of it so I spent a little bit of time editing this tutorial and working on this post. I did this look not too long ago and I think it turned out really muddy and sloppy! I really tried to like it but it just wasn't working for me so by the time I finished recording the tutorial I ended up taking it off haha. I was really hesitant about posting it because I just don't like it very much but then I thought maybe others might appreciate it. Dark lids and lighter creases still don't come that natural to me. I definitely gotta practice doing looks like these more often.








EYES:
□ Senna Cosmetics eyeshadow primer
□ Inglot #363 Matte (upper crease)
□ NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Black Bean
□ Inglot #63 AMC (lid)
□ Inglot #351 Matte (brow bone)
□ Inglot #457 DS (crease)
□ Inglot #08 AMC Shine (inner eye corner)
□ Inglot #423 Pearl (lower lash line)
□ Milani Liquif Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara
□ Miss Adoro lashes #82

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser brow kit

CHEEKS:
□ MAC Emote blush
□ MAC Delicacy Iridescent pressed powder (highlight)

LIPS:
□ MAC 4N lipstick
□ MAC Sinnamon Lusterglass

5 comments: