Connect

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween FOTD

Just wanted to throw out another Halloween look I did today before the day actually hits. I remember last year I did the same look using practically the same products and you can really see how much I've improved since then. Lol! What do you think? Anyway, hope you ladies like it. And don't mind my nappy ass hair. I just got back from school and I had no hopes in fixing it. Lol. Take care & happy early Halloween. [:

EYES
UDPP as primary base
MAC Fab & Flashy e/s all over lid
MAC Off The Radar pigment all over lid [applied wet]
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl to create definitive line above the crease & blended upward & to lower waterline
MAC Carbon e/s above crease & lower lashline
MAC Nylon e/s & Rondelle e/s to highlight
MAC Blacktrack f/l to line upper lashline
MAC Brown Down e/s to fill in eyebrows
Ardell lashes in Lacies


FACE
Noevir Replenishing Moisturizer #99
Maybelline Instant Age Rewing Double Face Perfector
Fresh Minerals powder foundation in Light
Estee Lauder blush in Nectar
MAC Fix+


LIPS
MAC Tango l/s [Mattene collection]






BEFORE
[Halloween 2007]
This was a look I did last halloween. Haha. Yeah... big difference right? I know... I thought it turned out really nice until I came across these pictures today. Then it made me laugh. LOL.