Connect

Sunday, May 17, 2009

FOTD: Purple

Hi everyone! I haven't blogged in what feels like a really long time. I have finals coming up this week so I'm trying to prepare myself for that. Other than that I'm looking forward to the end of the semester. I really want to start making more posts so as soon as I'm done with finals, I'll be back on my feet again.

On Saturday I did make-up for 2 girls that were going to a formal for their co-ed fraternity at UCSD. I was only able to take a picture of one of the girls because they had so much more preparation to do, like hair and nails, before they were able to leave and I didn't want to take up any more time than I needed to. Tell me what you think. (:




EYES:
UDPP
MAC Bare Study paint pot
MAC Beautiful Iris eyeshadow on inner lid & inner lower lash line
MAC Parfait Amour eyeshadow on middle lid & middle lower lash line
MAC Intense Purple on outer lid & outer lower lash line
f7 (CS palette) applied on outer corner
MAC Pandemonium eyeshadow on outer "V"
MAC Carbon eyeshadow on outer "V"
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied on inner tear duct & highlight
K-Palette eyeliner
Maybelline Voluminous mascara
Maybelline Expert Eyes eyeliner in Velvet Black on waterline
Falsies

CHEEKS:
MAC Gingerly blush
MAC Blonde MSF

LIPS:
MAC Angel lipstick
NYX Natural round lipgloss

13 comments:

  1. Looks fab of course!! :)Tina you always do great! I don't think you'll ever get a complaint!

    GL with finals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty purple.. u did a nice job!! i think depends on their eye shapes they can put off smokey looks or wutever... cant wait for us to meet us.. we can play wit makeup! u can be my MUA!! =D


    -jeSMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay job well done.
    purple looks are always nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think you did a great job! she looks fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! and, purple is my absolute FAAAVORITE color (^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AA purple is soooo smooooth looking like the transition from light to dark sooo nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is awesome! purples are so flattering on asian skin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. im sure you never have a bad makeup day! your looks are always perfect! & good luck with finals :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a pretty smokey purple look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. once again, your blending skill is most amazing! love that purple!

    ReplyDelete