Connect

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Target & CCO Haul

I have one more final left to go on Thursday. I have a final project due that day as well and I have yet to START on it. My professor assigned this project around March. Haha. I'm so bad. Anyway, I decided to go to CCO and Target today and I walked out with a little something I wasn't intended to buy. I wanted to go to CCO and buy some brushes but I guess the whole hype of beauty blogging and all these forums about MAC and what not, has gotten so mainstream that I'm assuming so many people go to CCO and they get to the goods before I can get my hands on them. Not to sound like a total biotch. But it sucks because when I don't want it, it's there in the store but when I come to finally buy it, they're completely sold out. It makes me sad. And the next closest CCO is about 45 minutes to an hour away. No thank you!

I had to drive further this time to go to Target because the one near my house is jacked up! They never have the stuff I'm looking for and it's a mess in there. I was also there to see if they still had the PiXi cosmetics 75% off sale but I guess not since they restocked and everything was full price. So I had to pass on that.

Anyway here is my recent CCO & Target haul:

MAC Blush in "Spaced Out" (Neo Sci-Fi collection) and "Feeling"
MAC brush roll ($36)


Sonia Kashuk "small eyeshadow brush" and "large crease brush"

Sonia Kashuk blending sponge

14 comments:

  1. i wanna buy stuff from the CCO! i had a chance cuz my bf offered but we went wit my friends n they're soo judgemental.. like "so expensive" have no idea.. wuts goin on.. o wells! sigh* LIFE SUCKS.. hehe i voted on your poll already.. btw how much did these blushes cost u? my target never has shit too n i want a blending brush!!


    -jeSMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Sonia Kashuk brushes, I haven't tried those blending sponge just yet. Just voted on your poll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much is the brush roll at the CCO? i need one in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just got the spaced out blush too at my local CCO! I love it. I've been using it everyday! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do wish we have ccos down here! great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty blushes! feeling looks gorgeous. i love how your cam makes everything look glowy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I hope you like the SK blending sponge! I just did a review on it last week. :)

    Nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, after all this beauty blogging/youtube business, our CCO has been getting calls and customers up the butt hole strictly looking for certain MAC items, it's ridiculous!! that's the brush roll that i have, too (= i wanna try Sonia's brushes...hmmm...&that sponge too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo i love those colors of your blushes...plus, how's the blending sponge?

    ReplyDelete
  10. looooove the haul! esp the blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm jealous. I wish we had a CCO here in the Philippines too.

    Love the blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha!! At least you HAVE a CCO within driving distance! LOL! If I wanna go to one I gotta hop on a plane! LOL!

    But great stuff!! Our Target here is always out of the SK stuff. Makes me wonder if they get restocks at all coming to Hawaii! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to buy more MAC brushes! I envy your collection! :D I love it! :) The CCO at ONtario has like 30+ eyeshadows and so many blushes! I got crazy when I went there! ahahah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel ya on the CCOs...I never find anything good anymore. I really want some blushes.

    ReplyDelete