Connect

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

LOOK: Using Eyepopping and Chrome Yellow

Thanks to those who voted on my poll. Looks like I'll be keeping this blog beauty related and I'll even throw in a couple personals on here as well. (: Maybe not too personal since I have a feeling my PARENTS read my blog. Yeah I totally just called them out but that's okay. Hehe. Hi mom & dad if you're reading this. ;P

For those who don't know, I passed all my classes this semester. Yay! (: I know I mentioned it on my Twitter and my Tumblr so I thought I'd share the celebration here on my blog. It's officially summer vacation (for the past week already) for me and it feels good to sleep in. Not that I ever had to wake up early anyway since I had afternoon classes but it feels nice waking up late and just laying there till I feel like getting up. Haha I know, I'm lazy!

But anyway, I haven't done a look in a while so I decided to play around with makeup. I realized I haven't done too many green looks that much so I figured now's the time to do that. I'm not sure if you would consider this appropriate to wear in public but why not!? Oh and the green shirt was a total coinsidence and I know it has a stain on it. Let's not point out the obvious k? Haha.






EYES:
UDPP as a primary base
NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in "Milk" all over the lid
MAC Eyepopping (LE) eyeshadow on inner corner and outer of eyelid
MAC Wondergrass (LE) eyeshadow on top of Eyepopping
MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow applied on middle eyelid
(** these colors were also applied to the lower lashline **)
MAC Cork eyeshadow blended above crease
a medium dark green blended into the crease (I used one from the CS56 Palette)
a dark green blended onto the outer corner (I used one from the CS88 Palette)
MAC Carbon eyeshadow blended on outer corner
MAC Nylon eyeshadow applied to browbone as highlight
K-Palette Tattoo eyeliner
MAC Smolder Eye Kohl on waterline
Ardell Lashes in "Lacies"

CHEEKS:
MAC Spaced Out blush (Neo Sci-Fi collection)

LIPS:
MAC Honeymoon l/s (Moonbathe collection)
MAC Crescent l/g (Moonbathe collection)

29 comments:

  1. this one seriously looks super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo very pretty fotd and congrats on passing your classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!
    it sure is great to be able to sleep more,right?

    nice look!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS! i looooove this look, that yellow is BRIGHT. congrats on your classes :D and my parents read my blog too T___T so sad..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on passing all your classes! Yay!!!

    LOVE LOVE LOVE This look!! It will never cease to amaze me how you can ALWAYS pull of the best most creative color combos!!! SKILLZ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your looks are so vibrant and pretty! This one reminds me of a tropical bird or something1

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing combination/look as ALWAYS. =]

    you have such talent. =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh! I didn't know Eyepopping e/s can be so pretty!! Now I'm excited to try it :) I'm glad I got it! Your blending skills are amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice as always!


    ...if i foudn out my parents read my blog..i would feel sooo weird. especially with all the weird and dirty things i mention on my blog sometimes...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow amazing!!! You're so good at blending damn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hoooray! very tropical looking!it is really vibrant i like!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i was debating whether or not i should get chrome yellow e/s. after seeing this i definitely wna get it. greeat fotd!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY!!! Congrats!
    now more partying, twittering and blogging!!! lol

    I love green eyeshadows on you but then again you all make 'em look BREATHTAKING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous, tina!
    i can never ever ever ever ever work with greens... i dont even know why i own hella of them since i hardly touch it.
    i feel like a big ass hulk wearing it i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a pretty look lots of greens totally awsome ;0 )

    ReplyDelete
  16. you have most amazing skill and you can wear every single colour under the sun, even the ones that we think impossible!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow... such an amazing look! very pretty :)x

    ReplyDelete
  18. the vibrancy of your shadow is freaking amazing. I LOVE your color combos forever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow!! your make matches the Brzilian Flag!!!! it's awesome!!!!!!!

    i'm from bazil and totally envy you , in a good way!!! i wish i had your skills!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW. That's all I can say. Great combination, blending, everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congrats on passing your classes! woo hoo you deserve to celebrate!! :)

    wow the green is so vibrant.. loving it. you make me want to go out and buy greens now, lol very summery !

    ReplyDelete
  22. GIRL THAT'S GORGEOUS AND YOU LOOK HOT!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. congrats on your classes! those colors are so pretty, they really pop.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! This look is amazing. Absolutely gorgeous :).

    ReplyDelete
  25. HI MOM!! HI DAD!!! Giving the parent units some luv, lol :)
    I love the eye!! It looks like my Tropical Spice but done correctly and 1,000 times better. You is the QUEEN!
    XoXO

    ReplyDelete