Connect

Friday, May 22, 2009

Victoria's Secret 10 for $25 sale

Heheheh I totally just posted my panties on the web. ;p


I went out to eat sushi with my girls last night and one of them had mentioned a 10 for $25 for undies at VS. I was like NO WAY! That's such a steal. Typically their prices range from around 3 for $30 or even 5 for $25. So I wasn't gonna pass this up. And you can never have too many panties! I was watching the lady scan the prices and the total would have been about $85. So compare that to $25... WOW, right!? Haha. Definitely worth it. So ladies, drop by your nearest VS. They're selling like hotcakes and they're only having this sale for as long as the undies last on the table. So once they're gone, that's it. So get em' while they're hot! (: Keep in mind this is for cotton panties that are on the table. (some may even be in the bins).

PS: This does not include PINK panties, bras, etc. Just the cotton panties that are labeled 10 for $25.

18 comments:

  1. I saw this. I thought it was a joke. I know VS undies are expensive! I took up the deals for their secret garden collection tho. 3 for $25 and more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up...Wow, I can't believe, I gotta stop by my VS store...can't have too many undies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad I don't live near a VS, so upset. Here in Toronto, we have La Senza similar to VS but it's 5 for 25$ and 3 for 30$ like you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VS stuff r sooo cute... i need new undies! i havent bought any new ones for years now =X hahah no joke!

    -jeSMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. are the pink panties on sale too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. are the bras on sale too? that's a bargain!!!! $2.50 a piece

    thanks for the heads up =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mimi/Maria - No, the bras aren't one sale too. It's just the cotton panties. It IS a good deal! You should check it out. (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow so many chones!!! awesome deal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yup.. You can never have too many panties! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow you got a great deal! vs barely ever does a 10 for 25 so that's a really really good deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. really cute panties. Thanks for sharing the info :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aahahah! yes you posted your panties but they're hot panties!! ahahah! i want some.. I might get some tomorrow.. hopefully they still have some :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg you did post your panties online! that is so real tho i love it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. cutee, I've been buying their makeup but I need to look at their lingerie now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. gotta pay off a mad william on VS ew!! ughh i hate bills!!!!


    its a love/hate thing.
    i wish i still worked there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. they are nice ;) but I dont wear those... prefer old style..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I shop for panties the other day as I am going for short holiday next month.

    ReplyDelete