Connect

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

TAGGED

I was tagged by these 2 beautiful ladies HAIRS to BEAUTY & Christiana Divine. Ya'll are about to get upclose and personal with me! HAH! So I'm sort've breaking rules right now. I read that I was tagged AFTER I did my tutorial on my previous post and I wouldn't want to post a picture of myself with a full face of make-up on since I JUST did a post with what I had on. So I figured I should wait till I wash my face and get ready for bed to do this tag.

Well hear ya go. My face in completely bomba (naked in tagalog)!! ;P
No time to look cute since I'm about to go to bed. Haha.
Oh & this was taken with my webcam so excuse the low quality.


check that hair out. oooooweeee!!

13 comments:

  1. your hair stands out soo much in the dark tooo! veryy nice.. thanks for the tag.. JESMAKEUP will do it soon!! =) and i stll think you look cute honest to god! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever girl! You still look good w/o makeup!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo. supaaa hottt, nothing beats NATURAL BEAUTAAAAAAY BABAYYYYYYYYY >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah u bitch! its a natural face tag?! oh effffffffffffff this crap!! OK U were right, yes I hate tags now!


    hahahaha ima grow some HC and get some R on that pretty natural face of urs lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooo

    HCR REPRESENT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look glam even with no makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  6. photo is cute haha u look like you're about to be ready for bed. however the hair is rocking

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn, you still look gorgeous even before bed!!! It's not fairrrr :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're still gorgeous. bare beauty? is that even an expression?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm really diggin' your hair girlfrieend! i don't have the balls to do anything to my hair...i WANT to...but i doubt i ever will, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you still look nice without makeup :) i tagged you on my blog

    ReplyDelete