Connect

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LOOK: Tropical Pink & Yellow

Yay more colorful looks! Hahah I totally meant business when I said to put away the smokey eyes. =P

My digital camera was acting all kinds of craziness and I couldn't get a good closeup shot for this look. But I hope these pictures do some justice for your visual pleasure. I think this look had more vibrancy in real life except the camera flash washed out the colors.

As much as I'd love to list out all the products I used in this look. I'm not gonna do it unless of course I get a lot of questions about it. But this look is really easy to recreate and you can use whatever colors you like. But in simple terms, I used MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow. You don't have to use this yellow if you don't want the look to be too vibrant. The rest of the colors I used you can find in the Coastal Scents 88 Palette. In the palette I used orange, pink, hot pink, dark pink/rose, and a plum color. For the lips I used NYX Soap Opera Queen round lipgloss. Anything else? Just let me know. (** If you do ask a question refer back to this post for the answer **)







37 comments:

  1. i LOve this look! it actually goes really good with you!!!!!!! your blendings r soo good... i wanna work wit matte e/s but i dont realy have any mattes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG wow, this looks sooo gorgeous!! You have skillz! Love the blending :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! this looks wwayyyy better than smokey eyes! LOL great job <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. :] I really love the chrome yellow with your hair.

    the lipgloss looks great with your skin. luckyyy:]

    ReplyDelete
  5. woowwww.. poppin'! i love it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yur so talented!!! i love this look

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing colors!! it just pops!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  8. i freakin' <3 your bright FOTDs! you look so gorgeous! you inspire me, lol. I will one day try some bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. tina you always come up with theee best looks..you're super talented love

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're probably one of the few people that inspire me to play with color lately. =P

    i'm so goddamn lazy and tired all of the time from work though. argh. it's so much easier to just throw some neutrals on. =P

    anywho, awesome job as always lovely. =D also, that lipgloss looks HOT on you. i might have to get it now. LOL. =P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omgosh! Your eyeshadow blending skills are amazing!! Love this color combo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Once again I must BOW DOWN to the queen of colors & blending! Never cease to amaze me Tina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. FOXY!!!
    Oh my its even breathtaking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love it!
    your cam was able to show us your talent!

    way to go
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. your lids look like flower petals. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're so good with makeup! :) You can definitely pull of colorful looks ^^, Keep it up girl :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. woooooow! Amazing tropical look :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow.... this is just amazing.... you are so beautiful too! I love your hair =]

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love how it's not all the way bright pink..lik eu said it has plum in it.


    not a color u see too often used.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooo so pretty! It reminds me of a flamingo with the yellow part being the beak!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i def need to get the chrome yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  22. this is pretty ! i need chrome yellow !

    ReplyDelete
  23. seriously!! you are freaking awesome!!!! how the hell can you do this stuff!!!

    i have no idea how you do it!!! it´s always simply perfect!!!!

    is an isnpiration!!! i´m totally trying to get as good as you!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow! you are so good! and your photos are so clear!

    ReplyDelete
  25. as usual, u look pretty! and salute ur blending skills!

    ReplyDelete
  26. UHH WOW!! Another awesome look! you totally inspire me to play with bright colors =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love the colors! you are so artistic. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love the colors! you are so artistic. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love the colors! you are so artistic. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wowww! Fantastic blending! Gorgeous!!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete