Connect

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LOOK: Tropical Pink & Yellow

Yay more colorful looks! Hahah I totally meant business when I said to put away the smokey eyes. =P

My digital camera was acting all kinds of craziness and I couldn't get a good closeup shot for this look. But I hope these pictures do some justice for your visual pleasure. I think this look had more vibrancy in real life except the camera flash washed out the colors.

As much as I'd love to list out all the products I used in this look. I'm not gonna do it unless of course I get a lot of questions about it. But this look is really easy to recreate and you can use whatever colors you like. But in simple terms, I used MAC Chrome Yellow eyeshadow. You don't have to use this yellow if you don't want the look to be too vibrant. The rest of the colors I used you can find in the Coastal Scents 88 Palette. In the palette I used orange, pink, hot pink, dark pink/rose, and a plum color. For the lips I used NYX Soap Opera Queen round lipgloss. Anything else? Just let me know. (** If you do ask a question refer back to this post for the answer **)