Connect

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Beyonce "Countdown" Official Music Video Inspired Makeup

A Youtube guru by the name of BEATFACEHONEY did a look inspired by Beyonce's Countdown video and I fell in love with it so I decided to recreate it in my own way. I thought this look would be fun to do and since Halloween isn't too far from now maybe some of you can get inspiration for how you want to do your makeup. The yellow really makes the look stand out but you can definitely substitute the yellow for another fun color. I think a bright green or a hot pink would look so fierce with this look! Anyway I hope you all enjoy. Thanks for reading! :)












EYES:
□ Senna Eyeshadow Primer
□ Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner Pencil in Black (crease & lower lash line)
□ Inglot #65 AMC (black eyeshadow)
□ MAC Saddle eyeshadow
□ Wet N Wild Vanity Palette
□ Coastal Scents 88 Matte Palette
□ Inglot #60 AMC (yellow eyeshadow)
□ MAC Blacktrack Fluidline
□ Wet N Wild Eyeliner in White
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ False eyelashes from bornprettystore.com style #113

BROWS:
□ NYC Brown Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

LIPS:
□ NYX Tea Rose lipstick

6 comments: