Connect

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Autumn Rose with a Pop of Glitter Makeup Look

I tried to do a Halloween look last night but it was a complete fail! I didn't even bother to take pictures of it because it just wasn't happening for me. I really thought it was gonna come out looking amazing but I guess I'll leave it to the professionals. :P

Anyway, here's a look I did a few days ago. I've been on a color kick lately and seeing all the Halloween looks has got me inspired. But now that Halloween is almost over I think it's time that I get into season, right? :) With that said, enjoy this fun look I did using mostly Sugarpill products. I'm seriously in love with MUFE #5 eyeshadow so I had to incorporate it. I don't use it that often but when I do I just can't get over how much I love it! It's my favorite peachy/coral eyeshadow! Please don't mind the ugly lips. I was in a rush to snap pictures so I had to grab the closest thing to me. >___<





EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Sugarpill Dollipop eyeshadow (transition color)
□ Sugarpill Poison Plum eyeshadow (crease)
□ Sugarpill Flamepoint eyeshadow (outer lid)
□ Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow (center eyelid)
□ Make Up For Ever #5 eyeshadow (inner lid)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic eyeliner (lower waterline)
□ MAC Very Pink Reflects Glitter (lower lash line)
□ MAC Blanc Type (brow bone)

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer
□ Elf Fuchsia Fusion blush

LIPS:
□ Sheer pink gloss from Wet N Wild

6 comments:

  1. very pretty! i love the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo, this one is gorgeous! niiice work love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those colors really work for you!
    and your hair is gorgeous!

    xoxo vmje
    http://www.vmjeheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peaches and Plums are one of my faves combos.. that mufe shadow is indeed amazing!

    ReplyDelete