Connect

Friday, October 28, 2011

LOOK: Electric Blue and Green Cut Crease + Tutorial

Okay, so this look was done completely out of the blue (haha get it?). I wanted to do something really dramatic but still keeping it bright and fun. I think with all the Halloween makeup look that people are doing, I've been feeling really inspired. It's been a while since I've done a bright and dramatic look like this so I had a lot of fun doing it! This kind of reminds me of a mermaid look but we'll leave that up for all of you to decide. I just decided to call it Electric since it's so vibrant. As always, I hope you all like this look and thanks for reading! :)








EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Pharaoh Paint Pot
□ Glamour Doll Eyes Blueberry Lush eyeshadow
□ Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
□ MAC Climate Blue eyeshadow
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black
□ Model 21 Lashes No.27

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ Elf Fuchsia Fusion blush 

LIPS:
□ MAC Angel lipstick

14 comments:

  1. hi doll,

    I came across your blog through beautylih (i'm a newbie both on the website and make-up period) lol I was browsing through your previous posts and I'm loving your blog girl ;)

    I had a question, as a newbie such as myself, which make-up brushes do you recommend for me to purchase and which tutorials (besides yours of course) would you recommend. literally like a 101 makeup basic for me =/

    Thank you in advance darling and you definitely have a new follower ;)

    XO
    www.renvieannemo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that blue and green looks stunning together! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look, I like it)
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the blue on your inner corners.
    And your lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, this look is tooooo awesome! i just love it :D great placement and colors, just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another amazingly perfect look! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing make-up! I love all ur bright looks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! Stunning look! You are the queen of mixing and blending :)
    Loved the look, I'll watch the video asap.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg this lookings beautiful.. your shadows are so vibrant

    ReplyDelete