Connect

Friday, October 28, 2011

LOOK: Electric Blue and Green Cut Crease + Tutorial

Okay, so this look was done completely out of the blue (haha get it?). I wanted to do something really dramatic but still keeping it bright and fun. I think with all the Halloween makeup look that people are doing, I've been feeling really inspired. It's been a while since I've done a bright and dramatic look like this so I had a lot of fun doing it! This kind of reminds me of a mermaid look but we'll leave that up for all of you to decide. I just decided to call it Electric since it's so vibrant. As always, I hope you all like this look and thanks for reading! :)








EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Pharaoh Paint Pot
□ Glamour Doll Eyes Blueberry Lush eyeshadow
□ Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette
□ MAC Climate Blue eyeshadow
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in Black
□ Model 21 Lashes No.27

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ Elf Fuchsia Fusion blush 

LIPS:
□ MAC Angel lipstick