Connect

Monday, October 31, 2011

Mommy Makeover

My mom really liked my Autumn Rose with a Pop of Glitter look so she wanted me to do a similar look on her for a party she was attending over the weekend. I didn't want to use all of the same colors since it would've been too bright for her so I decided to create a more smokey look but still keeping a bit of color in it. :)



EYES:
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Sugarpill Dollipop eyeshadow (transition color)
□ Sugarpill Poison Plum eyeshadow (crease)
□ Sugarpill Flamepoint eyeshadow (outer corner)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer crease)
□ MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow (lid and brow bone)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
Ardell Lashes #110

BROWS:
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ Elf Fuchsia Fusion blush

FACE:
□ L'Oreal True Match Foundation
□ MAC Studio Finish Concealer
□ Elf High Definition Powder

LIPS:
□ She used her own lipstick

5 comments: