Connect

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Sultry Smokey Blue Eyes

This look is actually a very long overdue request that I never had a chance to get to until now. I'm not a huge fan of doing looks with blue eyeshadow because it didn't really go well with my red hair at the time. It just seemed like warm and cool colors were clashing and I just couldn't pull it off. But since I dyed my hair darker (I miss my red hair!) I thought I should do something smokey using blue this time.

I can't really tell you much about this look other than it's REALLY EASY to do. I did this look basically with just one eyeshadow (not including the brow bone or lower lash line color). All it really took was a lot of blending and a lot patience. THAT'S IT! So I hope you all like this look. I just realized that since I dyed my hair darker I feel like I should also do my eyebrows darker too. Haha anyway, thanks for reading! :)








EYES:
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ MAC Auto-De-Blu Technakohl liner (used as a blue base, optional)
□ MAC Prussian eyeshadow (main lid color)
□ MAC Brule eyeshadow (brow bone)
□ Milani Liquif'eye eyeliner in black (upper and low lash line, bottom waterline)
□ MAC Climate Blue eyeshadow (lower lash line)
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara
□ Elegant Lashes (unknown)

BROWS:
□ NYC Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna bronzer
□ ELF Pink Passion blush (applied lightly)

LIPS:
□ Revlon Nude Attitude lipstick
□ Sheer pink gloss on top

16 comments:

  1. it looks amazing with your eye color!
    i think blue eye shadows are trickly to work with in general. i love how smoothly all the colors were blended. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous that is blended perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  3. the eye make up is so nice,
    i normally keep away from blue and bold colours (:!!
    this made me change my mind (:

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new hair color! It really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blue smokey eyes! :) Great look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that it looks so clean and simple yet definitely stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! I love the juxtaposition between the deep, smoky eyes and barely-there lips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. COME BE MY MAKE UP ARTIST !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Wish I was more adventurous with colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is so gorgeous! I love how simple it is but it looks like you spent hours doing it :)

    ReplyDelete