Connect

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Soft Purple Smokey Eyes Look & Tutorial

Have you ever had those moments where you try to do your makeup but it just won't come out right? You have this look envisioned in your mind but it just won't happen when you try to do it? That's how it's been for me lately and I think it shows! Oh well... some will like it and some won't but it is what it is! I think I've noticed that I do better looks when I don't plan it so from now on I'm just gonna wing it. :)

Here's a look I did yesterday, which didn't come out the way I was hoping to (not surprising). I did get compliments on this look though, even from the boyfriend! This look came out a lot more vibrant and brighter in person, but still very wearable. My camera still has a hard time picking up the true colors of my looks. Anyone have any tips or tricks for me? I used a Canon SD1400 is. Anyway, hope you all like it. Thanks for reading! Enjoy! :)









EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ MAC Parfait Amour eyeshadow (lid color & outer lower lash line)
□ Senna Cosmetics Bewitched eyeshadow (outer lid)
□ MAC Fig. 1 eyeshadow (crease color)
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow (outer corner)
□ MAC Plum Dressing eyeshadow (above the crease)
□ MAC Beautiful Iris eyeshadow (inner eye corner & inner lower lash line)
□ Maybelline Expert Wear Trio in Almond Truffles (brow bone color)
□ MAC Blacktrack fluidline (upper lash line)
□ Milani Liquif'Eye Metallic Eyeliner in black (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara
□ Model 21 lashes #12

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna bronzer
□ NYX Mocha blush

LIPS:
□ NYX Thalia lipstick
□ MAC Mimmy lipglass (LE)

5 comments:

  1. you're very pretty.
    i'm currently using my bberry cam so no tips : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to use Beautiful Iris tomorrow.. it's been a while since I used it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is one of your best looks ever! Purple really suits you!

    ReplyDelete