Connect

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Emeralds and Amethyst Makeup Look

Here's a Fall/Winter look that I think would look nice on anybody! Green is something I don't wear very often especially really bright green eyeshadow even though it's fun to play with and good to have around in your makeup stash :P But overall my favorite shades of green to incorporate in makeup are forest green, olive green, teal, and emerald green just to name a few! I'm really into dark vivid green shades and that's why I wanted to do this look. Adding a pop of color on the lower lash line is just my special touch that I like to do all the time. The purple really stands out but I find that it's still appropriate for this season. :)







EYES:
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Wet N Wild Vanity Palette
□ Elf Studio Cream Eyeliner in Teal Tease
□ Earth Goddess Minerals Emerald Green eyeshadow
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow
□ Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion
□ Glamour Doll Eyes Loose Shadow in Tattooed
□ Wet N Wild Creme Eyeliner
□ Maybelline Volum' Express Falsies Flared Mascara
□ Wet N Wild white eyeliner
□ Urban Decay Loose Pigment in Yeyo
□ Model 21 Lashes #19

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer
□ MAC Feeling blush

LIPS:
□ MAC Angel lipstick
□ MAC Of Corset lipglass

8 comments:

  1. pretty color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this is so beautiful, I always admire your makeup look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent technique! Your blending is always, always impeccable. I can't wait to try it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love those colors together =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is amazing. The intensity of the colours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love how the colors are so vibrant.
    Do you always use a gel/powder/liner base before you put on every shadow? I noticed you had the teal liner below your green pigment, and then black liner below the purple one. Does it help with making the colors pop?

    ReplyDelete
  7. @VIVIAN NOT ALL THE TIME BUT MOST OF THE TIME I DO. IT MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE!

    ReplyDelete