Connect

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Retro Pinup Look

Of all the years of my blogging I have never done a pinup look. I've always been a huge fan of it though. Everything from the makeup, hair, and fashion has always piqued my interest. Mostly the hairstyles though.. but too bad I can't style hair. I love the Victory Roll hairstyle on pinups and I could never get it right. Oh well... ;p







EYES:
□ NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (base)
□ Wet N Wild Vanity and Greed Palette (crease and highlight)
□ Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow (lid)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (lash line)
□ Wet N Wild White eyeliner (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ Black eyeshadow

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer (contour)
□ MAC Prism Blush

LIPS:
□ MAC Redd Lip Pencil (liner)
□ NYX Femme Round Lipstick

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! like always.
    I love what you did with your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so sassy!! i love the red lipstick on you :D and cool blog lay out :D super clean to look at ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the makeup and the hair look amazing. I have a VERY hard time with the rolls in my hair too, I just can't seem to get them to look right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love it!
    you look beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm..I told you love...CLASSY! But to help with the rolls either roll up some newspaper or bunch up some fair hairand roll your hair around it then when close to top off head start tuckin and pinning it under roll. Ive even put some sponge rollers really tight after i've dampened hair. When dry,grasp and roll around 2 fingers as you did with bangs as a kid. lol But going upwards tucking and pinning. You can even go with the strong wave of hair down the front a-la- jessica rabbit. BUT,I knew you suit it. BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete