Connect

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Retro Pinup Look

Of all the years of my blogging I have never done a pinup look. I've always been a huge fan of it though. Everything from the makeup, hair, and fashion has always piqued my interest. Mostly the hairstyles though.. but too bad I can't style hair. I love the Victory Roll hairstyle on pinups and I could never get it right. Oh well... ;p







EYES:
□ NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk (base)
□ Wet N Wild Vanity and Greed Palette (crease and highlight)
□ Sugarpill Tako eyeshadow (lid)
□ Wet N Wild Creme Liner (lash line)
□ Wet N Wild White eyeliner (lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast mascara

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ Black eyeshadow

CHEEKS:
□ NARS Laguna Bronzer (contour)
□ MAC Prism Blush

LIPS:
□ MAC Redd Lip Pencil (liner)
□ NYX Femme Round Lipstick