Connect

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving Look

I hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving filled with food, friends, and family! :) I woke up around 2:30pm today (Friday) because I was out around midnight to 5am doing some Black Friday shopping with my mom. We wasted so much time just standing in line just to pay for our things. It was such a hassle. My feet were hurting so bad and I had a headache. Good thing I was feeling better throughout the day for me and boyfriend to go shopping as well. I didn't buy that much though. I'm not that crazy over Black Friday because I hate dealing with crowds and crazy shoppers who are willing to beat each other up just to get through. My mom and I had just gotten to the mall around 12:45am and these grown men were literally about to fight each other for some reason. I was just amazed how this single day of shopping can cause so much chaos. That's why I rather shop online. :)

So this is the look I wore for Thanksgiving. It could almost pass for a Christmas look :)  I ended up changing the lip color to a lighter pink but I should have stuck with the bold lip since I think it looked better. I also wish the green on the lower lash line was more vibrant but I was in a rush to do this look and I didn't get to fix it. Anyway thanks again for reading! I hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend. :D






EYES:
 Urban Decay Primer Potion
 MAC Painterly Paint Pot
 Glamour Doll Eyes Chocoholic eyeshadow (applied wet all over the lid)
 Inglot #74 AMC eyeshadow (crease)
 MAC Brule eyeshadow (brow bone)
 MAC Saddle eyeyeshadow (transition color)
 Inglot #418 Pearl eyeshadow (lower lash line)
 Wet N Wild white eyeliner pencil (inner tear duct)
 MAC Beautiful Iris eyeshadow (inner tear duct)
 MAC Smolder eye kohl (lower waterline)
 Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Liner (upper lash line)
 Maybelline Falsies Flared mascara
 Model 21 Lashes No.3

BROWS:
 NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
 NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
 NARS Laguna Bronzer
 Elf Fuchsia Fusion blush

LIPS:
 MAC Rougette mattene lipstick (limited edition)

7 comments:

  1. Looks great! The bold lip looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i am so inspired. ;)
    super duper pretty, Tina! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a gorgeous look! I love it. You are great inspiration to me :)
    thanks for sharing and hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    can't wait to see what you come up with for Christmas and even better New years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your eyes are so incredibly stunning! love the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing look <3
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought this definitely looks suitable for Christmas, even before you mentioned it! Nice!

    ReplyDelete