Connect

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Target Beauty Bag

How many of signed up to receive a Target Beauty Bag? I never even heard of Target's Beauty Bag but a fellow beauty blogger put the word out so I couldn't resist signing up for something especially if it meant receiving FREE SAMPLES!

I almost forgot about the beauty bag because I signed up for one some time in August and I just barely got it today. I know others received theirs sooner than I did but I'm pretty sure with so many others knowing about it, I could only imagine the process it took to send them all out. It's not much but my favorites were the beauty bag (of course!) and the coupon book!







BEAUTY BAG CONTENTS:
□ Tresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner with aloe vera and avocado
□ John Frieda Fully Body Shampoo and Conditioner with $2.00 off coupon
□ Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner with Acerola Berry Antioxidant
□ L'Oreal Skin Expertise Youth Code Day/Night Cream
□ Pond's Wet Cleansing Towelettes Evening Soothe with Chamomile & White Tea
□ $20 worth of coupons for beauty, skin, and hair products

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! U got one too! I never signed up for mine though but I'm hella glad I got it =)

    ReplyDelete