Connect

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sparkling Gold and Brown Makeup Look

I've been on a neutral kick lately ever since I stocked up on my Inglot eyeshadows. If you're from San Diego and you don't follow my Facebook page then you probably missed my comment about a new Inglot counter opening inside Macy's at Fashion Valley (*squeals in excitement!!!) I was actually in Irvine visiting family last week and I decided to make a stop at the Inglot store in Newport Beach. That was when I first heard they just opened a new counter in San Diego. I was so excited that a Macy's over here was one of the select stores that was opening a new Inglot counter! On another note I got my Inglot Pro card :D This card offers 20% off on their cosmetics. The downside to this is that they don't accept it at counters, only at Inglot freestanding stores, through telephone, and I'm not sure about online but possibly so! I'm happy to have it either way! :D

Anyway! Here is a really quick and easy look I did the other day. I wanted to do something neutral, that's why I decided to stick with lighter shades of golds and browns, but still adding a pop of shimmer to keep it looking radiant (it's one of my favorite ways of making your eyes look brighter). Thanks for reading. Enjoy! :)




Natural lighting




EYES:
□ Urban Decay Primer Potion
□ MAC Painterly Paint Pot
□ Inglot #337 Matte (crease)
□ MAC By Jupiter mineralize eyeshadow - limited edition - (outer corner and crease)
□ Inglot #08 AMC Shine (inner eyelid)
□ Inglot #07 AMC Shine (outer eyelid)
□ Wet n Wild Vanity Palette
□ MAC Gold Mode pigment (inner lower lash line)
□ Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Perversion
□ Wet n Wild Creme Liner
□ False lashes from bornprettystore.com (style #004)

BROWS:
□ NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
□ NYX Terra Cotta blush

LIPS:
□ MAC 4N lipstick
□ MAC Viva Glam V lipglass

9 comments:

  1. STUNNING makeup girl! <3 I have been eyeing Inglot products online, but am scared to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where have I been? Your new hair looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your neutral looks are just as beautiful as your bold looks! You're super talented, woman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just in love with every look you come up with. I always look at your eye shape and try to replicate the way you blend and position of the eyeshadow. You make it look so easy :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous! it's perfect for the holiday gatherings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beyond gorgeous. I must try this look out! I love all of your tutorials. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous! could you tell me which one of style#004 lashes it is? can't seem to find it. i love it!

    ReplyDelete