Connect

Thursday, December 8, 2011

LOOK: Smoke and Ice

I just finished my last class of Business Law on Tuesday. You can't imagine how much work I had to do this past week. But now that that's over I have time to update my blog until I start my next class again :) With Winter on its way and really cold weather here in San Diego (60 degrees is considered cold to me!) all I want to do is stay cozy indoors, which is one of the reasons why I haven't done any looks lately. But because I got one of my classes out of the way I've made some time to start blogging again. Hopefully I can get back into doing tutorials as well because I kind of miss those. :)







EYES:
 Urban Decay Primer Potion
 NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
 MAC Dark Soul pigment (applied all over the lid - discontinued, any glittery black eyeshadow will work)
 MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow (brow bone)
 MAC Silver Fog pigment (middle eyelid & lower lash line - discontinue, any frosty silver eyeshadow will work)
 MAC Carbon eyeshadow (lower lash line)
 Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero (lower waterline)
 Covergirl Lashblast mascara
 AK Brand lashes style #601 (bottom lashes)
 Born Pretty Store lashes style #113 (upper lashes)

BROWS:
 NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
 NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
 MAC Emote blush
 MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS:
 MAC Her Fancy Lipstick
 Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick
 NYX Sorbet Round Lipgloss