Connect

Thursday, December 8, 2011

LOOK: Smoke and Ice

I just finished my last class of Business Law on Tuesday. You can't imagine how much work I had to do this past week. But now that that's over I have time to update my blog until I start my next class again :) With Winter on its way and really cold weather here in San Diego (60 degrees is considered cold to me!) all I want to do is stay cozy indoors, which is one of the reasons why I haven't done any looks lately. But because I got one of my classes out of the way I've made some time to start blogging again. Hopefully I can get back into doing tutorials as well because I kind of miss those. :)







EYES:
 Urban Decay Primer Potion
 NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk
 MAC Dark Soul pigment (applied all over the lid - discontinued, any glittery black eyeshadow will work)
 MAC Blanc Type eyeshadow (brow bone)
 MAC Silver Fog pigment (middle eyelid & lower lash line - discontinue, any frosty silver eyeshadow will work)
 MAC Carbon eyeshadow (lower lash line)
 Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil in Zero (lower waterline)
 Covergirl Lashblast mascara
 AK Brand lashes style #601 (bottom lashes)
 Born Pretty Store lashes style #113 (upper lashes)

BROWS:
 NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
 NYC Browser Brow Kit

CHEEKS:
 MAC Emote blush
 MAC Gingerly blush

LIPS:
 MAC Her Fancy Lipstick
 Revlon Nude Attitude Lipstick
 NYX Sorbet Round Lipgloss


11 comments:

  1. Your blending skills are amazing! I always hated business law myself...but I ended up using it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a video tutorial on this look when you find the time. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love as always !
    when it comes to blending ur the master !
    you know i cant stop loving ur work
    about San Diego am coming to us for my bs
    and am confused about San Diego or LA
    adive me plz

    ghadeers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apsolutely love your blog! following!!!

    check out mine!

    http://littlemisspaw.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always!
    I loooove the falsies you use and the amazing quality of your pictures... I need to practice soo much on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you;re busy , but when possible can you do a tutorial. I wear a lot of black and would love this look since it's not so heavy on the eye..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried false lower lashes but this makes me want to try them!

    ReplyDelete