Connect

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brown Smokey Eyes

I don't know what it is but I have this extra crease on my left eye and it's been there for a few weeks now. It bothers me so much! It makes my eye look swollen. I'm not sure if it's because of allergies or not but I just hope it goes away soon! :( Oh and I don't like how this look came out.. but I'm posting it anyway. :)





EYES:
 Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
 Inglot #327 Matte eyeshadow (all over the lid)
 Inglot #402 Pearl eyeshadow (crease)
 Wet N Wild Greed Palette - black eyeshadow (lid color & lower lash line)
 Wet N Wild Greed Palette - highlight color (brow bone)
 Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeliner in Black Black (lower waterline)
 Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
 Eyes Chic False Eyelashes style #461

BROWS:
 NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
 NYC Browser Brow Kit
 NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
 NARS Laguna Bronzer

LIPS:
 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Totally Toffee
 Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stylish

9 comments:

  1. thats like a kim k. look looveee it <3
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your eye problem gets solved soon.
    I loved the look!!! I don´t know why you don´t like the result, it looks perfect!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I'm sorry you don't like how this turned out... when I opened the post, I thought to myself that this is one of your best yet! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I can't believe those are your lashes.
    I hope that your eye gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove this! You have amazing skills girl. Do you have any videos/tutorials of how to do a simple brown eye?

    http://studs-and-sparkles.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that look and I do hope that your left eye swells down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look, smokey eyes are definitely my fav

    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can give me the step always have trouble doing my eye shadow

    ReplyDelete