Connect

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Brown Smokey Eyes

I don't know what it is but I have this extra crease on my left eye and it's been there for a few weeks now. It bothers me so much! It makes my eye look swollen. I'm not sure if it's because of allergies or not but I just hope it goes away soon! :( Oh and I don't like how this look came out.. but I'm posting it anyway. :)





EYES:
 Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze
 Inglot #327 Matte eyeshadow (all over the lid)
 Inglot #402 Pearl eyeshadow (crease)
 Wet N Wild Greed Palette - black eyeshadow (lid color & lower lash line)
 Wet N Wild Greed Palette - highlight color (brow bone)
 Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeliner in Black Black (lower waterline)
 Maybelline Falsies Flared Mascara
 Eyes Chic False Eyelashes style #461

BROWS:
 NYC Brow Pencil in Taupe
 NYC Browser Brow Kit
 NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
 NARS Laguna Bronzer

LIPS:
 Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Totally Toffee
 Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stylish