Connect

Sunday, January 29, 2012

GnG/Dueba Big DM23 Gray Lenses





PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
□ Diameter: 14.5mm
□ Base Curve: 8.6
□ Water: 38%
□ Price: $15.00
□ Availability: KIWIBERRY1-COLLECTION

PROS:
□ Looks natural
□ Makes eyes look bigger

CONS:
□ Felt very drying
□ Not as opaque as I would like it to be

COLOR:
□ These lenses are gray but it's not very noticeable if you have dark brown eyes like I do. It shows a little bit of gray on the outer rim but it's not too extreme. The gray is more noticeable up close.

COMFORT:
□ Once the lenses were on they felt fairly comfortable. But almost immediately my eyes started to feel really dry. There was one incidence where the lens popped out because my eyes were way too dry even after applying eye drops. 

FINAL THOUGHTS:
□ Despite the discomfort I got from my eyes drying out, I really like the look of these lenses. They're natural enough for me to wear on a regular basis and I really like how it makes my eyes look bigger and brighter without altering the color of my eyes too much. Although I would've preferred these lenses to be more opaque gray, these really bring out my brown eyes.

DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAY IS THIS BLOG ACCEPTING ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR PRODUCTS RECEIVED BY COMPANIES. THE PRODUCTS REVIEWED ON THIS BLOG ARE BASED ON THE OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES OF THE AUTHOR. THE PRODUCTS IN THIS REVIEW WERE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.

9 comments:

  1. This colour really makes your eyes pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these lenses! I just really wish they would work on the comfort level! At least 50% water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are different....i kept looking at them on sites but wasn't sure how i felt about the thinness of the color, meaning so much regular eye shows and then the grey sort of is an outline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly how I felt about these lenses. They look nice though. Very subtle.

      Delete
  4. Hello Tina, can you do me a favor? Can we exchange blog links? :)

    http://specialsforyou.blogspot.com/

    Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi!! what are you wearing on your lips??

    ReplyDelete