Connect

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Geo Xtra Hearts Blue Circle Lenses





PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
□ Diameter: 15mm
□ Base Curve: 8.7
□ Water: 38%
□ Price: $20.00
□ Availability: Kiwiberry1-Collection

PROS:
□ Comfortable to wear
□ Makes eyes look bigger
□ Very opaque and vivid

CONS:
□ Felt drying after a while

COLOR:
□ These are definitely bright blue lenses. I have brown eyes so they go on darker than what they look like in the packaging. I was expecting it to go on a lighter blue but it's not as opaque as I thought. I find this pair to be more noticeable than other blue lenses I've tried.

COMFORT:
□ These go on comfortably. It doesn't feel like I have anything on but after a long time of wear my eyes will start to feel dry. As always I don't blame the lenses for this because it happens to me no matter what pair of lenses I'm wearing.

FINAL THOUGHTS:
□ If you're looking for more noticeable and dramatic blue contact lenses then you will have no problem getting that with these. These are definitely more dramatic than what I'm used to but I easily adjusted to the color. But personally I don't think I look good with blue eyes and it's not something I would typically go for. I like the design and how they feel when they're on. I would most likely purchase this pair in a different color.

DISCLAIMER: IN NO WAY IS THIS BLOG ACCEPTING ANY FORM OF PAYMENT FOR PRODUCTS RECEIVED BY COMPANIES. THE PRODUCTS REVIEWED ON THIS BLOG ARE BASED ON THE OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES OF THE AUTHOR. THE PRODUCTS IN THIS REVIEW WERE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY.

6 comments:

  1. These look great on you! I can't wear blue contact lenses, it makes me look silly :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


    Blue Contact Lenses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that blue lens looking beautiful.Thanks for its sharing,would try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking beautiful i like the color of your lens very much.Would try it thanks for the sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post thanks for sharing this information.I like the lens you have worn,i like blue eyes.The eyes are looking very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete