Connect

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Look #2 - Tutorial

My schedule is really hectic right now and it requires my full attention. Otherwise I'd be blogging every other day! So my blog posts may be looking a little inconsistent for a bit until things start to ease up. Right now it's hard to say when that will happen but I just wanted to put it out there. I had class last night so I had time to squeeze in a tutorial for this look. It's another look using my UD Naked 2 Palette. While the look I did previously (click here) had more black and silver, this one uses more gold and brown :) Hope you like it!







EYES:
□ MAC Bare Study Paint Pot
□ Foxy eyeshadow (brow bone highlight)
□ Chopper eyeshadow (crease)
□ Half Baked eyeshadow (inner third & inner lower lash line)
□ Suspect eyeshadow (outer third)
□ YDK eyeshadow (middle lid & middle lower lash line)
□ Busted eyeshadow (outer lid)
□ Blackout eyeshadow (outer corner & outer lower lash line)
□ Elf Cream Eyeliner (upper lash line & lower waterline)
□ Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
□ Princess Eyelashes Style #728B


BROWS:
□ Wet N Wild Color Icon Brow & Eyeliner in Taupe
□ NYC Browser Brow Kit
□ MAC Carbon eyeshadow
□ NYX Concealer in a Jar (shade beige)

CHEEKS:
□ Wet N Wild Color Icon Bronzer in Princess
□ Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

LIPS:
□ Milani HD Advanced Lip Color in Classy Nude
□ Milani 3D Glitzy Glamour Gloss in Stylish

10 comments:

  1. The look is beautiful and very wearable..I love it..^_^..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tempted to get the Naked 2 palette. Gah!

    Chrissy

    My Makeup Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look is amazing perfection! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this look. So wearable and super sexy! I need this palette! haha .... p.s I want your brows! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love neutral colors, this look is great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your makeup is just perfect <3
    http://vmjeheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brand was the angled eyeliner brush you were using?

    ReplyDelete